What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be worried about subtitles, that why I wanted to watch some Punjabi movies since its very similar to Hindi.

It was Mirza Jutt. :yes4:

Punjabi har cheez may Jutt ghosade dete hai. Got confused. :D

He is one of my favourite singer & just love everything about him. :sick:
but he is a stupid paindu actor.

i love when he says aanklee ji instead of uncle ji.............:laugh::laugh::laugh:

@he-man aur 2-4 achchi filmon ke naam batao.

Pata nahi ek hi Heer Ranjha pe jaane kitni filmein banate hain.

They have limited stories and most of the movies are based on same concept.

Watch carry on jatta it's a nice comedy movie.

Last edited:
Tribal belts of India are such a place where colonialism still exits beneath our noses,in the garbs of legally awarded tenders to MNCs .People are still living in stone ages and democratic governments have done nothing for them. Glad to know that you have worked there and I will be waiting to know about your experience.
As far as the article is concerned, it is not strictly a critical analysis of RSS. Let's see how its final shape looks and only then I will post it here.
In Chattisgarh, there is even a fight between different Church missions - Catholics vs Presbitherian (Protestants). Forget the MNCs, they come much later. The basic Government, hell, the NGOs and even the Maoist collectors exploit terribly. Last time I went, the Maoists ruled the roost. They would even tear a 10 rupee note into two and say each is Rs 5! Such notes are in circulation in the Maoist belt and accepted as legal tender! Such is the condition - this automatically perpetuates their poverty. We even taught them how to boil certain worms - which ones to eat, which ones were poison etc. We knew supplying them extensively was not possible. It's so pathetic that you would feel guilty to eat with a full stomach in your life.

If you wish to go to these places alone, try checking out the area around Sambalpur. I never stayed there, but it's safe when compared to Dantewada region. True, the Naxal presence has been reduced considerably. But the state is yet to fill up the vacuum. Why? I know not. :(

149609.jpg

@chak de INDIA etna serious kyon lag raha chote bhai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom