What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100 % agree with the bottom line! Such people, deserve kick in their Balls. My collage friends have turned many of them in black and blue! ;)

It's a platform for them to promote this noble cause. Hence, thread would never get merged. There is only one solution to Kashmir Issue i.e. Making LOC International Border. The sooner one accept this, better it is. :)

Do you think even if a Pakistani Government agrees to this proposal, the Indian Government will relent? :no:

I've accepted my mistake and deleted my post. Further,I've added this member in my Ignore list. Period. :)

thanks if cant take my jokes then its better that you ignore me :tup:

thanks if cant take my jokes then its better that you ignore me :tup:

Appreciated! Keep your stupid jokes to yourself! :) I'll appreciate, if you can delete your posts from that thread, else it is going to award infractions to both of us. :)

Do you think even if a Pakistani Government agrees to this proposal, the Indian Government will relent? :no:

Indian government is already agreed to it. It's Pakistan who needs to agree. Many rivers originates from Kashmir. That is the moot reason Pakistan keeps on fighting for it......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom