What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burqa Dutt was standing in front of Sonia Gandhi’s residence to cover some news when the a dog starts chasing and attacking a little girl. That’s when a man bravely intervenes, fights with the rabid creature and kills it before it could harm the girl.

Burqa runs to the man and congragulates him on his heroic effort and proudly tells him “Todays headline in my show would be ‘Sonia supporter saves girl’s life’ ” … The man says..”But I am not a Sonia supporter “… Burqa says no problem, I’ll put it as “Congress worker saves girl’s life” . The man then says “No, but I am a BJP worker”.

Burqa says “Oh!” and walks away. 10 minutes later, breaking news flashing on NDTV……………………………………………

“Saffron Terrorist Massacres Innocent Dog”

@Parul @JanjaWeed @chak de INDIA @Dem!god @scorpionx :rofl:

Dekhi hai. thank you btw :)

I just never get bored with that one, if all else fail, I see a few shots from it. And that Naseeruddin Shah political satire. I forgot the name, old movie. Final act of which goes through Ramayan, Mahabharat, Akbar and so on on the stage play.

1. making the id on the same day when david james got banned.
2. using pic of place of worship like - david james/bhai zakir/bharat mata.
3. DESPERATELY trying to show us that "SHE" like BJP even when she "BELONGS" to WB (90% would prefere CPI or TMC).

& being very very clever in posting.

She knows everything - what fsayed does, what parul does, etc.

lol

han yaar.. point to be noted! :undecided:

@arp2041 @JanjaWeed bhailog koi movie bolo . . feeling Sick :hitwall:
thanks bro,

I'm feeling low because of those responses i saw from that twisted brain . . i never felt so disgusted. :(

thanks anyway:tup:

aray kya hua mere bhai? kiska aur kaunsi thread ka bare mai baat kara raha tu?:o:

"If RaGa becomes PM, the red beacon that he'll get for his vehicle will be called LOL batti" :rofl:

:Rahul Told Arnab after interview that the questions were out of syllabus" :rofl:

"If you missed, Rahul Gandhi interview will be repeated on Pogo Channel !!!" :rofl:

"Arnab - Why do you want to become PM........Rahul - Can i ask you a counter question, why don't you want to be the PM??" :lol:

When Im here sab so rahe hote hain when I go sab jag jate ho :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom