What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar mein engineering mein hoon, rooz roota hoon, ladkiyon se baat karna chahta hoon, par hoti nahi, stress bahut hai, **** bhi time calculate karke dekhta hoon. lol kya hooga hum parhaku bachon kaa
I sympathize with you. Getting into engineering coll. is easy, getting out is tough :angry:, I curse myself for doing chem engineering, should've become a pilot or in merchant navy, life wud've been exciting

I want to change my username, please suggest something.
Tips: The mood of the username should be something similar to the expression of my present avatar. :D :devil:

Any suggestions??
@chak de INDIA @Dem!god @Indischer @levina @Parul @arp2041 @ExtraOdinary @scorpionx @ranjeet @BDforever

I saw your pic dada, my suggestion----- 'Bhola Bhandari':devil:

Congratulations @arp2041 @chak de INDIA @Indischer @Ayush @JanjaWeed Guy2 has been banned from General Elections thread! :D
That is guy is one twisted individual :confused:, why does he have to use the brian avatar, ruined one of my fav. tv characters :cry:

Last edited:
Students from my college also participated in it. Traitors! :tdown:

The bottom line is that nothing is going to change, they will have to remain unhappy for the rest of their lives :lol: . It's funny that they are living in mainland India yet have the audacity to speak against India. In most other countries they would be thrashed black and blue.

Also did you notice how despite being pointed out the threads are not getting merged. As if they are going to achieve something significant by running multiple threads lol.

I want to change my username, please suggest something.
Tips: The mood of the username should be something similar to the expression of my present avatar. :D :devil:

Any suggestions??
@Dem!god
what about
golu.......that was my name when I was small.......:D:D

The bottom line is that nothing is going to change, they will have to remain unhappy for the rest of their lives :lol: . It's funny that they are living in mainland India yet have the audacity to speak against India. In most other countries they would be thrashed black and blue.

Also did you notice how despite being pointed out the threads are not getting merged. As if they are going to achieve something significant by running multiple threads lol.

I 100 % agree with the bottom line! Such people, deserve kick in their Balls. My collage friends have turned many of them in black and blue! ;)

It's a platform for them to promote this noble cause. Hence, thread would never get merged. There is only one solution to Kashmir Issue i.e. Making LOC International Border. The sooner one accept this, better it is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom