What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIDE BLUE SEA IN DELHIIIII???:blink:

Are you alright babaji???:P

There is an ocean of opportunity here Levina, a whole ocean!

Hi mate! nothing much going on here. How about you? Planning on a weekend trek to the woods in the South. :-)

I ALWAYS wanted to visit the Teutoburg forest, perhaps Quinctilius's shade would deign to speak with me.

That would mean that she vaulted across the Pakistan too in the process! :taz::o::o:

India than Pakistan than (since she don't have brain) Afghanistan than Iran than (since she don't have brain again) Iraq than Saudi than FINALLY UAE..............................

time_95.jpg

:D

@Roybot

I get equal fun trolling @levina as i get trolling BDians.........

Means ------------> @levina = Illegal BDian :D

Just wonder how much Pole Vaulting she must have done to reach UAE from BD :what:

Who???
When????
Howwwwww?????
I am no BDian.:pissed::pissed::pissed:

Yes, & i said that a woman even may want to remove it while applying the lipstick, eyelashes, etc. ................

Imagine how DANGEROUS :angry:

Dangerous my foot!!!:angry:

Why would anyone apply lipstick midair???8-)

Is duniya me aaya hoon to itna to kar hi jaaoon kadardaan. . kannauj ki jis bhi gali se guzroon kamse kam ek baccha to chillaye abba jaan abba jaan
:blink::blink::blink:

fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

India than Pakistan than (since she don't have brain) Afghanistan than Iran than (since she don't have brain again) Iraq than Saudi than FINALLY UAE..............................

time_95.jpg

We should get her to train RAW agents in infiltration and operating in a non permissive environment.

That would mean that she vaulted across Pakistan too in the process! :taz:

time_95.jpg

Phaaleeezzz
I am no avataar of Hanuman!!:angry:

Although one thing, about women POWs- the IAF would need to find a way to drill the SERE with women in the mix, should be an interesting challenge.
Survival ...evasion...resistance and escape...have no doubt women can out perform men in SERE.:drag:
We should get her to train RAW agents in infiltration and operating in a non permissive environment.

special frontier force RAW reporting sir .:smokin:
Shayari thi bas :ashamed:
Thank god!!:P
Nahi bhai. I am much worse than you. Can solve only 1 face.:(
:haha:

I can solve 2!!

Phaaleeezzz
I am no avataar of Hanuman!!:angry:

Survival ...evasion...resistance and escape...have no doubt women can out perform men in SERE.:drag:

special frontier force RAW reporting sir .:smokin:

Thank god!!:P

:haha:

I can solve 2!!

They should be able to perform, its the procedure for simulating it with women which will be a challenge to formulate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom