What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dillinger said:
@levina What are you arguing about?

Well @arp2041 was of the opinion that women should not be allowed as combat pilots because mid air they might want to put on lipstick jeopardizing the formation.And ostensibly might put the whole mission on risk.
That ofcourse we all know is not true...pilots have a huge headgear to begin with.:drag:

But arpii is apriii....stubborn as hell.:angry:

Wo rang sharbaton ka . . mai meethe ghat ka pani :hitwall:
consoler smiley.gif

hey dillinger are u avoiding me? :(

i get no likes for the mentions,let alone a quote :mad:
btw,i do have a bit of an ego inside me,but i am still asking this to you,because you are my bihari brother.:cray:
He ditched youuuuu:haha:

for dhoni :oops:
btw,anna ab pura naam mat lo college ka :mad:

Sorry bhaya...edit kar deta hoon.

Mera ek dost tha Jamshedpur se. Woh bhi Dhoni ke khatir CSK ko support kar tha tha. Maze ki baat yeh hai ki woh dikhne me bhi thoda Tamilian lagta tha, aur jab hum dono milke ek match gaye the, tho bahot log uski jersey dekh ke usko Tamil me hatne ko ya baithne ko kahte the.:lol:

hey dillinger are u avoiding me? :(

i get no likes for the mentions,let alone a quote :mad:
btw,i do have a bit of an ego inside me,but i am still asking this to you,because you are my bihari brother.:cray:

Not at all. I have simply been busy babua. You should shift to Delhi or something, I will treat you to litti and then we shall go fishing in the wide blue sea.

@Roybot

I get equal fun trolling @levina as i get trolling BDians.........

Means ------------> @levina = Illegal BDian :D

Just wonder how much Pole Vaulting she must have done to reach UAE from BD :what:

That would mean that she vaulted across Pakistan too in the process! :taz::o::o:

Uska kuch din pehle bhi pyaaz maam ke saath garma-garmi hua tha. Usko pyaazi ki baatein acchi nahi lagti....aaj khule-aam bataya bas.

wo Lesson ravi ke liye jyada zaruri tha :bounce:
consoler smiley.gif

He ditched youuuuu:haha:
:chilli:

Is duniya me aaya hoon to itna to kar hi jaaoon kadardaan. . kannauj ki jis bhi gali se guzroon kamse kam ek baccha to chillaye abba jaan abba jaan :haha:

Well @arp2041 was of the opinion that women should not be allowed as combat pilots because mid air they might want to put on lipstick jeopardizing the formation.And ostensibly might put the whole mission on risk.
That ofcourse we all know is not true...pilots have a huge headgear to begin with.:drag:

Yes, & i said that a woman even may want to remove it while applying the lipstick, eyelashes, etc. ................

Imagine how DANGEROUS :angry:

Hmm..everyone seems to have an opinion on this particular topic. Although one thing, about women POWs- the IAF would need to find a way to drill the SERE with women in the mix, should be an interesting challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom