Status
Not open for further replies.
abe loudpane karoge to jhele hi jaoge. . :sarcastic:
oye chotey,ye kab hua

1962766_236971916487209_404095148_n.jpg

Have you seen a cockpit ???
Do you know how a pilot's headgear looks???:coffee:

Btw glad to see you back :-)

That's even more dangerous, a pilot wears a head gear b'coz of oxygen supply, target knowledge, etc.

Now if a woman applies a lipstick than it is calling for DISASTER....................... :disagree:

btw, thanks.

That's even more dangerous, a pilot wears a head gear b'coz of oxygen supply, target knowledge, etc.

Now if a woman applies a lipstick than it is calling for DISASTER....................... :disagree:

btw, thanks.

Why would she apply lipstick mid air when there's no one to watch her???
8-)

Women put on lipstick just before stepping out of their house...their car...and in this case their fighter plane.
Kapish amigo??? :coffee:

btw, thanks.
woh chor aur ye soch
agar war ke time per ladkiyon agar samne wale ke fighters dekh kar jealous ho gayi,tab kya hoga
woh toh yehi bolengi na,jao pehle hamare liye naya wala khareed ke lao warna humne nahi ladna :lol::lol:

Chak bhai ko yeh sawal kyun pooch rahe ho? This is @DRAY 's story.:D
galti se mistake ho gaya
@DRAY bhai,ye kab hau
aur ladki bhi chinese mili aapko
1962766_236971916487209_404095148_n.jpg

8-)

Women put on lipstick just before stepping out of their house...their car...and in this case their fighter plane.
so, woman applies lipstick because she wants other to see her....:D:D

kaun hai wo.....:partay::partay:

8-)

I have seen in saas-bahu serials that women were applying lipstick even while going to sleep, so why not mid air............

btw, they often get jealous.....imagine if they get jealous of the fighter plane with the enemy, than they may even say that we don't want to fly this - MIDDLE CLASS A/C :rofl:

Aiyyo . . kiski yaad dila di :cry::cry::cry:

Oops!
Who knew you're still senti about her??:ashamed:

so, woman applies lipstick because she wants other to see her....:D:D

kaun hai wo.....:partay::partay:

Areey nooooooo
I meant she needs to look good when she steps out.
I have seen in saas-bahu serials that women were applying lipstick even while going to sleep, so why not mid air............

btw, they often get jealous.....imagine if they get jealous of the fighter plane with the enemy, than they may even say that we don't want to fly this - MIDDLE CLASS A/C :rofl:

1) You shameless creature!:confused:
Why do you watch saas bahu serials??
Even I dont watch them.
2) whatever is taught and shown on TV is an exaggerated version of real life.Wookay?8-)
3) STOP WATCHING SAAS BAHU serials.....:angry:

Areey nooooooo
I meant she needs to look good when she steps out.
hehehe....
but why does she want to look good.....because she wants other to see her.......:D:D
ab...to batana padega......kaun hai wo....:azn:

1) You shameless creature!:confused:
Why do you watch saas bahu serials??
Even I dont watch them.
2) whatever is taught and shown on TV is an exaggerated version of real life.Wookay?8-)
3) STOP WATCHING SAAS BAHU serials.....:angry:

There u go.....u confessed it......

Exaggerated in the sense that the lipstick applied while sleeping is too dark, but that doesn' t change the FACT.

Fact Is - Women are OBSESSED with make-up, they don't care if they are sleeping or are mid-air in a multi-million dollars plane. PERIOD.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom