What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the trick is in understanding that the center blocks dont move while the corner ones can be moved in 2 directions. While some of them can be moved in all 4 directions.

2 solved. . bottom wala bach gaya :hitwall:

rubiks.png

All you had to say was you're a girl and I'd be following you like a lovestruck puppy.:wub:

Which would end in disaster. Had I been born a woman I would have set the whole place on fire, can you imagine how many people I could wreck..oh man just the thought of it gets me all "wet".:partay:

Which would end in disaster. Had I been born a woman I would have set the whole place on fire, can you imagine how many people I could wreck..oh man just the thought of it gets me all "wet".:partay:

You'd be every guy's wet dream. The Nerd-Vamp!:lol:

isko ban karo be koi :sarcastic:

saley hum KING hai..................

KING ko BAN karna mushkil hi nahi Namunkin hai................ :D

11 forums key Moderators try kar chuke......12ve sey baat bhi chal rhi hai :lol:

You'd be every guy's wet dream. The Nerd-Vamp!:lol:

Indeed. I have found that I have only one real use for the vast majority of people in life, that is to bend them to my will and make them dance. As a woman it would be far more enjoyable, specially since I'd be underestimated at every turn. I believe I would call myself Marionettenspieler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom