What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh hooo....why dont you understand that the players who get money on time will play better.
Yesterday it was their team.:yes4:
I had dispatched all the bundles on time from Dubai. Dawood bhai hates late deliveries you see.:smokin:

(and you do understand that i am joking :D ...it was an entertaining match.)

It was just a match, meko koi farak nahi padta. . par jab wo rantings thread wali ka post padha . . .:hitwall:

It was just a match, meko koi farak nahi padta. . par jab wo rantings thread wali ka post padha . . .:hitwall:
Come on...that was not the last Ind Vs Pak match....and any which ways India has record of winning majority of its matches against Pakistan.:)
And more importantly we won the semi finals of world cup. These ongoing matches don't even matter.
(I cant believe it I am giving gyaan on cricket :girl_wacko:)

Sorry he maintains a low profile everywhere.. even on FB.
We use 2 diff accounts...mine is always active unlike his.Though we share passwords...but he never uses my accounts.If there's some good thread on pdf or any other forum i just stream it to our TV so that we both read it together..other than that he never uses forums.
Last thread that we read together was @Alpha1 's thread on xbox's x1. :-)
So dont worry you never called him didijaan.:D
It was always me.:yes4:

Does your hubby know that we feel for him? :D

yeah now that Roybot isnt here...somebody had to step into his shoes and call me Bangladeshi.8-)

will check that thread.:)

We have to keep the fire burning!! Btw why he calls you a illegal Bangladeshi, what is the story? :P

Kaunsa post?? I am in a mood to fight it out. :D

Come on...that was not the last Ind Vs Pak match....and any which ways India has record of winning majority of its matches against Pakistan.:)
And more importantly we won the semi finals of world cup. These ongoing matches don't even matter.
(I cant believe it I am giving gyaan on cricket :girl_wacko:)

they won the Majority of matches. . . :mad:

Dada, light lo. . thread lock ho gaya mere ane se pehle hi :ashamed:

@Alpha1 aaj se officially Indian hai :agree:

Does your hubby know that we feel for him? :D
Nooo not yet.:lol:

DRAY said:
We have to keep the fire burning!! Btw why he calls you a illegal Bangladeshi, what is the story? :P
Thats his theory...i have no idea why would anyone even call me a Bangladeshi :sick:

DRAY said:
That thread now has atleast 100 pages.You're too late Mr.Dray:smokin:

they won the Majority of matches. . . :mad:
:blink::blink::blink:
We did....
Any proof to prove it otherwise ??

I am not RnD anymore, i got promoted.... don't know which colour i will get :D

Secular bhai ne puri takat laga ke apni feelings ko Do mahina daba ke rakkha. . fir thoda frustration me wo Rational discussions wala thread open kiya. . fir pura frustu ho gaya. . full time troll :rofl:

Secular bhai ne puri takat laga ke apni feelings ko Do mahina daba ke rakkha. . fir thoda frustration me wo Rational discussions wala thread open kiya. . fir pura frustu ho gaya. . full time troll :rofl:

Kya hua bhai....hamey bhi batao.....??

I luvd that thread about Indian military satellites.And very upset to see that it hasnt received a single positive rating.
@SpArK are you listening??? :coffee:
There are many on pdf who's posts are nothing but just their political opinion but have double digit positive ratings.Wow!!
we dont have enough Indian TTAs too.:confused:

Fixed.

Kya hua bhai....hamey bhi batao.....??

Arre uske post dekhne the. . bhai naya naya aya tha to ekdum decent. . . meko bola mazhab mere liye maayne nahi rakhta. . I'm a human first. . correct ek mahine ke baad Rational Discussion with Indians is not possible naam se thread open kiya. .

or last ek mahine se dhada dhad rape threads pe comment mar raha tha ulta seedha. . . kal @Alpha1 ko bola tu pakka Indian hai :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom