What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes mate, so i've been told

but they have no relation with each other .

:cheers:

I know Islam & Sikhism have no relation with each other. I was curious to know about the Symbol you have in your profile pic. Hence, I asked. :)

been to iranian forum, any indian members there??
i think u went to the wrong forum brother .

any way , yes there is a very lovely indian there named bharata . he was selected as the top 5 best members several times :)

Last edited:
i think u went to the wrong forum brother . its iranmilitaryforum(dot)net

any way , yes there is a very lovely indian there named bharata . he was selected as the top 5 best members several times :)

I went to that only, I have seen your post today there :)

They should be flattered ,itna good looking dikhaya hai unko:D
Hmmm....I still don't understand why they used good looking Aryans to depict ugly-*** Dravidians in the movie!

wahi @Srinivas ki.....jiskey saath bed share kartey the??? :azn: :rofl:

Saley, tera sense of humor kya sach mein itna kharab hai yah kharab hone kaa natak karta hai?
398719_boredsmiley.gif

I wish scorpionx is a girl ...... :(
50,000 member hain yahan. Aur tujhe main hi mila chichoripanti ke liye!! Isse accha khudkhushi hi karlun aaj
171114_vis.gif

Hmmm....I still don't understand why they used good looking Aryans to depict ugly-*** Dravidians in the movie!

Look, who is here. Sedin sara raat dhoira mukh dhutasile naki?

Last edited:

Aryan word is an ambiguity. Rigvedic people most of them settled in South India, some went to Yamuna and ganga banks after river saraswati dried up.

Aryan word is an ambiguity. Rigvedic people most of them settled in South India, some went to Yamuna and ganga banks after river saraswati dried up.
They were so fucked up they dried up an entire river!

Saley, tera sense of humor kya sach mein itna kharab hai yah kharab hone kaa natak karta hai?
398719_boredsmiley.gif

50,000 member hain yahan. Aur tujhe main hi mila chichoripanti ke liye!! Isse accha khudkhushi hi karlun aaj
171114_vis.gif

Look, who is here. Sedin sara raat dhoira mukh dhutasile naki?
Are nah....ekhane to fb er moto notification er awaz paoa jai na...tai arek window te gela bujha jai na.....ekta sound add kora dorkar!BTW fb page e eshe poren.....oidin Skull n Bones er sathe onekkhon golpo korlam fb te!

Oh...@anubis & others..........don't spoil the thread.....
Direct tag korte bhoy pan naki??

@levina tum serious thread pey achi nhi lagti..... :lol:

Or was it your HUBBY?? :undecided:
Achi nahi kagti ka kya matlab hai????8-)
Where did you read my serious post???
Hubby is very depressed today.So he wont be browsing tonite. :disagree::disagree::disagree:
Blame it on the India Vs Pak match.:angry:

Achi nahi kagti ka kya matlab hai????8-)

bas aivey hi.....u see TROLLERS sirf Bimaru corner pey ache lagte hai ya BD defense corner pey :D

BTW, i was thinking about a Political Gup-Shup thread - Chai pey Charch.....Hows it?? :D

@JanjaWeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom