What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bas aivey hi.....u see TROLLERS sirf Bimaru corner pey ache lagte hai ya BD defense corner pey :D
Yes yes I know :coffee:...and so never think of crossing this "Laxman rekha " outside the Bimaru corner. :D
You sound good inside in the chat corners only....or the political threads.

Btw @Roybot ka kuch pata chala??? When is he returning????

BTW, i was thinking about a Political Gup-Shup thread - Chai pey Charch.....Hows it?? :D

@JanjaWeed

I think caaffeee with arpiii" will be better :coffee:
:D

Last edited:
Achi nahi kagti ka kya matlab hai????8-)
Where did you read my serious post???
Hubby is very depressed today.So he wont be browsing tonite. :disagree::disagree::disagree:
Blame it on the India Vs Pak match.:angry:

I have a friend who, with his wife, maintains a single FB profile. But you too?! :tsk: How many times have I addressed your Hubby as Didijaan?:unsure:

Last edited:
I have a friend who, with his wife, maintains a single FB profile. But you too?! :tsk: How many times have I addressed your Hubby as Didijaan?:unsure:

Sorry he maintains a low profile everywhere.. even on FB.
We use 2 diff accounts...mine is always active unlike his.Though we share passwords...but he never uses my accounts.If there's some good thread on pdf or any other forum i just stream it to our TV so that we both read it together..other than that he never uses forums.
Last thread that we read together was @Alpha1 's thread on xbox's x1. :-)
So dont worry you never called him didijaan.:D
It was always me.:yes4:

yeah now that Roybot isnt here...somebody had to step into his shoes and call me Bangladeshi.8-)

will check that thread.:)

I luvd that thread about Indian military satellites.And very upset to see that it hasnt received a single positive rating.
@SpArK are you listening??? :coffee:
There are many on pdf who's posts are nothing but just their political opinion but have double digit positive ratings.Wow!!
we dont have enough Indian TTAs too.

You opened a 2012 thread to TROLL --------------> :hitwall:

You opened a 2012 thread to TROLL --------------> :hitwall:
Big deal!!!
A good thread will remain a good thread even if somebody bumps it up 2 yrs later
( :D )

@Marshmallow se bet lagayi thi .. . izzat ka dahi bada ban gaya :hitwall:
Ohhh hooo....why dont you understand that the players who get money on time will play better.
Yesterday it was their team.:yes4:
I had dispatched all the bundles on time from Dubai. Dawood bhai hates late deliveries you see.:smokin:

(and you do understand that i am joking :D ...nonetheless it was an entertaining match.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom