What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not RnD anymore, i got promoted.... don't know which colour i will get :D
But you were a Jr.TT no? Why so much frequent switching between ranks? :undecided:

Ganday......humey kyo apney saath mila rha hai??? Yuk..... @scorpionx tumney pura mahol bigad diya hai.... :hitwall:

J/K

Accha hua bata dia, mujhe laga tu serious hain.

8-)8-)8-)
what exactly is that "something"???:angry:

Something that is self explanatory which under the unforeseen circumstances will belittle reactionaries and radicals into prime farcie active undercurrents, proving to be antagonistic, though herald a kind of bourgeoisie in nature.

yes i was Jrtt for a month too, but i got reverted back to RnD because i had to go through the precedure for being TTA ,,
Now i don't know which colour i will get

Your folkwolf 190 thread was an excellent one. Read so many stories about them but such kind of tech details were awesome. :cheers:

Something that is self explanatory which under the unforeseen circumstances will belittle reactionaries and radicals into prime farcie active undercurrents, proving to be antagonistic, though herald a kind of bourgeoisie in nature.

497819_einstein3.gif

yes i was Jrtt for a month too, but i got reverted back to RnD because i had to go through the precedure for being TTA ,,
Now i don't know which colour i will get

thats not a promotion :P

So its the 4th color change ... you should be renamed as chameleon. o_Oo_Oo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom