What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, i've done far stupider things in haste :P

It's a pretty neat hobby, when the timing permits you should get back to it :D

I can simply switch to it by not wasting time here. :D

Punjabi's are found of Singing and Dancing. It's in our genes - I'll get back to it in may.

@kbd-raaf How goes life yonder down under?

I shall be expecting a customary appreciation of my avatar, no one gets away with not praising the wise lemur.

Is eloquence dead in this world?

Appreciation, NOT a line pass! :angry:

O.K.

Your avatar in my interpretation represents in a way your personality, always curious about it's surroundings, curious of the unknown and what lies beyond.

It's steely glare as sharp as your wit, cutting the layers of obfuscation, chicanery and jingoism on this board.

O.K.

Your avatar in my interpretation represents in a way your personality, always curious about it's surroundings, curious of the unknown and what lies beyond.

It's steely glare as sharp as your wit, cutting the layers of obfuscation, chicanery and jingoism on this board.
@scorpionx make a video with gablu LOL

@Ravi Nair Bravisimo!

I've tagged you in a previous post of mine..go read it..page 333..long post (if you didn't get the notification)...and comply to the instructions given at the end.

@Ravi Nair Bravisimo!

I've tagged you in a previous post of mine..go read it..page 333..long post (if you didn't get the notification)...and comply to the instructions given at the end.

Does it have to be funny, can it just be awkward, I got plenty of those.

Both or either of the two..whichever you want to pick...

I do have a story in mind. Kind of a long one. It is dark. It is nether funny nor awkward but I think it makes for a good read.

I can post an awkward/funny story later.

I do have an awkward story in mind too.

I do have a story in mind. Kind of a long one. It is dark. It is nether funny nor awkward but I think it makes for a good read.

I can post an awkward/funny story later.

I do have an awkward story in mind too.

Lets be clear..we are not looking for a fictional story..no..for an event from your life..which you lived..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom