What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, and......?? Why is that a reason to now take them down and deny the world such talent?!! :cray::cray:

Subscribed nonetheless awaiting your next masterpiece 8-)

I've realized my mistake, edited it, and have replied to it again. After exams, I'll start uploading them there.

Well all the more reasons for me to look foreword to the end of my umber exam period then :woot:

I recently deleted my email account without realizing it will delete my YouTube account too. With account, all the songs got deleted too. After my exams, I'll get back to one of my fav. hobbies and start uploading new songs...:)

The song is awesome andyou have a nice voice... I am listening it again and again :)

Thank you! Alphee!!! :)

Last edited:
Oh please..even Liam has more balls than Odin.

Btw, this movie has an AMAZING soundtrack.

Abey ye movie kaisi hai? Plot sounded interesting lekin imdb rating kaafi kam thi so I didnt download. Story felt a bit like the 1st chapter of "white fang"

Btw Liam Neeson is well

Liam-Neeson-MEME.jpg

I recently deleted my email account without realizing it will delete my YouTube account too. With account, all the songs got deleted too. After my exams, I'll get back to one of my fav. hobbies and start uploading new songs...:)
That's rather annoying! Did you have many subscribers?

MacFarlane's upcoming movie...oh man..I love Silverman anyway, she's funny like REALLY funny..add MacFarlane to the mix and its going to be a blast..
Did you see Ted @Dillinger ?

Last edited:
Did that in haste. :ashamed:

Not really, only friends and family members. It's one of the hobbies, that I've stopped pursuing.
haha, i've done far stupider things in haste :P

It's a pretty neat hobby, when the timing permits you should get back to it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom