What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be clear..we are not looking for a fictional story..no..for an event from your life..which you lived..

True stories. Yes.

The awkward event happened In March 2013. The other when I was 13.

For the awkward story

Date that happened March 3013

@Dillinger @Indischer

This happened last year, almost took place precisely a year ago. After University opened, my friend had a flat warming party that I had been invited too. An excuse for drinking and such. I decided to go as well, because to be blunt, I am the sort of person who is extremely reserved and shy.

At the party itself, I found my self slinking into a corner and quietly sipping away at my beer (this is where I acquired my taste for (Waikato Draught) and not participating in the festivities.

On my friends encouragement, I decided to talk to some girls. I am sort of curious, I can run half marathons, and when need be, be intimidating, but talking to a girl at that moment seemed the most daunting prospect to me. I zeroed in on a blonde. I went upto her, got my posture right, made eye contact and appeared confident. But my mind went completely blank. She waited for words to pour of of my mouth, so she blew me off to pour her some more Wine.

I am an overly sensitive guy. I take things too personally, and that rejection (though entirely my fault) dented my already low sense of self esteem.

Soon one of my other female friends arrived with a friend of hers. I didn't take notice of her friend, but I talked with my friend.

After a while she wanted to have a talk with me. She said that her friend really liked me, but since she is shy, I would have to make the first move. I didn't believe her of course, and I thought this was a joke. But I thought I would bite. Her friend was seated on the balcony and just as I was going to introduce myself to her, I was interrupted by a middle aged man (a guy who thought he could sleep with some college girls no doubt) and shouted at. This threw me off, and I went inside.

Many of her friends afterwards encouraged me to speak to her and I of course wanted to. But before I could do so, One of my friends (no longer) grabbed a girl's bum, and when she resisted, tried to kiss her. A slap ensued and a fight broke out. The police soon arrived and questioned everyone (including me, questions based on drug intake). I tried searching for the girl, but she had already left along with her friend.

My friend who pretty much tried to sexually assault someone, was no longer my friend.

That party was instrumental in making me realise that I am going to have to deal with rejection, and talking to girls is not that bad if you don't have too much expectations going into it.

I will always be awkward. So I have grown to embrace that side of me.

For the awkward story

Date that happened March 3013

@Dillinger @Indischer

This happened last year, almost took place precisely a year ago. After University opened, my friend had a flat warming party that I had been invited too. An excuse for drinking and such. I decided to go as well, because to be blunt, I am the sort of person who is extremely reserved and shy.

At the party itself, I found my self slinking into a corner and quietly sipping away at my beer (this is where I acquired my taste for (Waikato Draught) and not participating in the festivities.

On my friends encouragement, I decided to talk to some girls. I am sort of curious, I can run half marathons, and when need be, be intimidating, but talking to a girl at that moment seemed the most daunting prospect to me. I zeroed in on a blonde. I went upto her, got my posture right, made eye contact and appeared confident. But my mind went completely blank. She waited for words to pour of of my mouth, so she blew me off to pour her some more Wine.

I am an overly sensitive guy. I take things too personally, and that rejection (though entirely my fault) dented my already low sense of self esteem.

Soon one of my other female friends arrived with a friend of hers. I didn't take notice of her friend, but I talked with my friend.

After a while she wanted to have a talk with me. She said that her friend really liked me, but since she is shy, I would have to make the first move. I didn't believe her of course, and I thought this was a joke. But I thought I would bite. Her friend was seated on the balcony and just as I was going to introduce myself to her, I was interrupted by a middle aged man (a guy who thought he could sleep with some college girls no doubt) and shouted at. This threw me off, and I went inside.

Many of her friends afterwards encouraged me to speak to her and I of course wanted to. But before I could do so, One of my friends (no longer) grabbed a girl's bum, and when she resisted, tried to kiss her. A slap ensued and a fight broke out. The police soon arrived and questioned everyone (including me, questions based on drug intake). I tried searching for the girl, but she had already left along with her friend.

My friend who pretty much tried to sexually assault someone, was no longer my friend.

That party was instrumental in making me realise that I am going to have to deal with rejection, and talking to girls is not that bad if you don't have too much expectations going into it.

I will always be awkward. So I have grown to embrace that side of me.

Well, served that jackass right. Hopefully he got bent good.

What's the point of it all if you're just not that absolutely good that they ask for it themselves.

Ah yes, life is like that, but you have little reason to be shy my friend.

You aren't exactly a person who lacks words and doesn't know how to use them. Practice makes perfect though. I spent the majority of my school life as a tub of lard, so I had to learn how to get my tongue to do the job for me with the ladies, got exceptionally good at it too.

Here is a maxim for you, one of mine:-

"Anyone can tell her she's beautiful or fun to be around, pick an adjective. The trick is to make her believe it, to invite her to make the move, to make her feel as if she's got the pants on between the two of you."

Words to live by, perception and belief, powerful things.

Last edited:
Ye kon bimar hai,jiske liye 5000 se zyada postein huwi hain yahan?:D
BiharMadhyaPradeshRajasthanUttarPradesh four states with crippling economy, but others like me from Bangol find it quite homely here :D

IF arp2041 remembers me,he won't bother explaining..I was just trolling :cheers:

Aila, phokat mein trolled ho gaya.Thik hai,chalta hai.

He'll counter Troll. This is how he has been programmed. :enjoy:
Have been one of the famous trolls here,I'm sure I can handle arpi :D

BiharMadhyaPradeshRajasthanUttarPradesh four states with crippling economy, but others like me from Bangol find it quite homely here :D

Aila, phokat mein trolled ho gaya.Thik hai,chalta hai.
Ye to @KRAIT ka trademark word hai :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom