What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
534209_205812839583023_1798681291_n.jpg

Before posting it, I mentioned that's its a Russian Song. It's the language with which I'm comfortable with. I can sing Russkie song with ease.....

Last edited:
Well, I thought you'd forgotten all about it and didn't want to disappoint you with the confession that my life hasn't thrown up such close encounters of the second kind.:ashamed:

Well its about funny/awkward events of one's life...

Before posting it, I mentioned that's its a Russian Song. It's the language with which I'm comfortable with. I can singh Russkie song with ease.....
sry...deviji....that was just a joke....
you don't have to take every thing seriously what ever I post.....

Aww, well I must say I you have an incredible voice :D.

I'll log on in a moment and double your subscriber count but you deserve FAR more :)

I've removed those songs from my Youtube Channel. I'll post complete songs from may. :)

sry...deviji....that was just a joke....
you don't have to take every thing seriously what ever I post.....

I didn't take anything seriously, I just tried to explain it to you.............. :secret:

@Parul!! Why did you take them down?!!!! :(:(

Recoded them on S4 and posted up on Youtube...Deleted them, as I don't want them to be there...

Last edited:
I didn't take anything seriously, I just tried to explain it to you.............. :secret:
that was a nice song in beautiful voice......though I didn't understand a word......:agree:
:-)

Recoded them on S4 and posted up on Youtube...
haha, and......?? Why is that a reason to now take them down and deny the world such talent?!! :cray::cray:

Subscribed nonetheless awaiting your next masterpiece 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom