What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, the warrior-monk inside you seeks an outlet. What do you do to indulge him?

By the blood of the Eastern Kingdoms were your lands kept safe. Not for wrath and not for ruin was Alexander kept off these lands.

I hope to god that you remember that every thing upto Bactria beyond present day FATA was Mauryan anyway..and Alexander preceded that conquest..so...umm..ya..no go brother..no go. But yes there was a time when the Rajput spent countless years and much blood defending the passes in present day Gilgit and the western lands past Punjab.

Who Will Decide?? -----> EC (completely neutral body).

I am not talking about if one is sold out or not, I was saying that there should be a criteria for each voter as to he/she have a stake in country's future or not (be it a poor person or super rich), for that I was suggesting a Test before voting on some set criteria.

& ofcourse every setup won't be perfect, there will be loopholes, corruption, etc. but when we are comfortable with other systems than whats the problem with this one?

There is one fundamental rule of democracy..universal adult franchise for ALL its citizens..hell even criminals get to vote.

121fs725372.gif
fight.gif

@scorpionx @Dillinger reply of faithfulguy to my same question...................

Not all democracy without universal suffrage. US didn't have universal suffrage until 1920 but it was a functioning democracy since its founding. India should have a democracy as I see many spirited debate over national matter here on this forum from India. However, Indians that would be interested on this forum or that has even internet access composed of a small percentage of the population. What India is need is grant votes for people who have a stake in the future of the country. How that is done is up to the people of India to decide. If India can find a formula that works, than it will be copied all over and India will be rightfully praised for come up with a solution to bring working democracy to people. But one thing for sure is that universal suffrage had failed India and India needs an alternative.

jyada na bolo warna tumhari saree wali pic upload kar dunga.............bade cute lag rahe they usme tum :bunny::dance3:

oye bangali......apni photo dikhao

Woh RAW agent hai.....usey kya pakrana chahtey ho :angry:

I hope to god that you remember that every thing upto Bactria beyond present day FATA was Mauryan anyway..and Alexander preceded that conquest..so...umm..ya..no go brother..no go. But yes there was a time when the Rajput spent countless years and much blood defending the passes in present day Gilgit and the western lands past Punjab.

There is one fundamental rule of democracy..universal adult franchise for ALL its citizens..hell even criminals get to vote.
:astagh: No actual history talk here. We only debate in absurdist terms here.:D Like the time when Bharata ruled over Mauryan lands from Indraprastha near Delhi.:taz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom