What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try it and there won't be any China. This is your future.

China%2BAl%2BQaida%2B2.png

Now watch the Chinese squirm :lol:

Bharat was an interesting fellow..were you to read the Ramayan (not the "sankshipt" version) you would come across the story of how he felled Hanuman (who in devotion to his Lord's brother allowed it) while Hanuman undertook the journey to bring the Sanjeevni booti to Lakshman. Bharat's devotion to his brother was legendary and thus in Ram's absence it was his sandals and the dust from his feet which adorned the throne of Ayodhya. A touching tale.

I like the racial overtones from the Ramayana much better. Like how the citizens of modern day Karnataka were all Vaanars....and the Lands further south inhabited by vicious Asuras. Not a single Devgann south of the Vindhyas.:yahoo:

I like the racial overtones from the Ramayana much better. Like how the citizens of modern day Karnataka were all Vaanars....and the Lands further south inhabited by vicious Asuras. Not a single Devgann south of the Vindhyas.:yahoo:

Such is the story of unrecorded history.

Why are you taking trolls word seriously?

For what we had a freedom struggle for? Our Rights?

I made it absolutely clear in the beginning that he may be a troll but he has some VALID argument............

After all, why is it that a family is ruling India since past 60 years & we claim to be the world largest DEMOCRACY????

not just at center, look at Punjab, UP, TN, AP & other states where one or the other family have great influence.

The real question is why should a person be allowed to vote when his only concern is a bottle of alcohol just the day before elections???

There was a dialogue in the movie Legend of Bhagat Singh - "Gorey Sahab toh Chaley gye aur Bhurey sahab akey bhed gye"

I think Winston Churchill made a valid point in his analysis of Independent India.

They seemed to have got that right :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom