What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wandering the Hindu Kush was part of the experience, not the sum total of it. And Noble race and Bihari don't go hand in hand.:P

Yes but they are vivid dreams my friend..as I once told Hype..those lands call to me although my mate Jalebi had a different diagnosis.

The cold dry wind, the solitude of the stone and the sky and a length of sharp steel at my hip....

And Rajputana says bugger off.:coffee:

Ahemm..how big was that empire the Rajputs carved out?:taz:

Is that so..we were the flag bearers of Magadh of old and much like Numenor our torch of glory simply remains to be once again lit.

Biharis - A scattered, divided race of men long bereft of Lordship. Not since the days of Jarasandh in the Dwapara Yuga have the Biharis had the guide of reason!:D

abey o Bimar logo.................kya TIMEPASS kar rhey ho.................

aur ENTRY FUND jo collect karna tha non-BIMARUo sey woh kaha hai :angry:
shuruat aapse karte hain :partay:

Yes but they are vivid dreams my friend..as I once told Hype..those lands call to me although my mate Jalebi had a different diagnosis.

The cold dry wind, the solitude of the stone and the sky and a length of sharp steel at my hip....

Ahemm..how big was that empire the Rajputs carved out?:taz:

Hmm, the warrior-monk inside you seeks an outlet. What do you do to indulge him?

By the blood of the Eastern Kingdoms were your lands kept safe. Not for wrath and not for ruin was Alexander kept off these lands.

@arp2041

First of all, in a country, over burden with population around 1.3 Billion it is practically impossible to segregate those who are not eligible. But lets put aside this impossible or possible part aside and take a look into some other vital factors for the moment.

The idea sounds only good on paper but it is bound to falter in every step when you get to implement this. The major setback to this idea would be "who will decide the eligibility of the voters?" and "How does one decides that one is actually sold out or not." There is every chances of corruption in the process of selecting the "privileged" class. And also this very attempt to divide the society into two classes simply violates the essence of our constitutional democracy. For the last 67 years, we,Indians have mastered ourselves to find loopholes in each and every system of ours. And doubtless, this folly attempt will be exploited by the real "privileged" for the benefit of their own, not for the average commoners of India.

Who Will Decide?? -----> EC (completely neutral body).

I am not talking about if one is sold out or not, I was saying that there should be a criteria for each voter as to he/she have a stake in country's future or not (be it a poor person or super rich), for that I was suggesting a Test before voting on some set criteria.

& ofcourse every setup won't be perfect, there will be loopholes, corruption, etc. but when we are comfortable with other systems than whats the problem with this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom