What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
abey o Bimar logo.................kya TIMEPASS kar rhey ho.................

aur ENTRY FUND jo collect karna tha non-BIMARUo sey woh kaha hai :angry:

I was looking for a more 'logical' explanation to Dillinger's condition.

I find your description of wisdom that does not conform to his age as an ailment.

Pretty apt, at least from this generation's point of view.

Your wisdom at this age. I was torn between placing it on alien mind-altering or repressed memories from a previous life. :lol:

You think the memories of some wanderer from some forgotten age can impart such wisdom (although I wouldn't mind roaming the Hindukush even today)? No my friend, this is a result of being the admixture of two noble races, a congenital advantage which I have improved upon.:lol:

I find your description of wisdom that does not conform to his age as an ailment.

Pretty apt, at least from this generation's point of view.

It's an ailment. Ask if he can suffer fools.

You think the memories of some wanderer from some forgotten age can impart such wisdom (although I wouldn't mind roaming the Hindukush even today)? No my friend, this is a result of being the admixture of two noble races, a congenital advantage which I have improved upon.:lol:

Am I from a Noble race too? :-)

:devil:

It's an ailment. Ask if he can suffer fools.

well played.

Wandering the Hindu Kush was part of the experience, not the sum total of it. And Noble race and Bihari don't go hand in hand.:P

Wandering the Hindu Kush was part of the experience, not the sum total of it. And Noble race and Bihari don't go hand in hand.:P

Is that so..we were the flag bearers of Magadh of old and much like Numenor our torch of glory simply remains to be once again lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom