What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine was asked to repair a TV once by his Daadu as he was an Electronics engineer. I hope you have not been asked to repair a bike or pumpset as you are a mechie.
Lol....I am certainly not better than mechanic.....but I can definitely find and repair problems...be it TV or bike...:D:D

I have had many attacks on my yahoo and gmail (god why me??:cray:)
But my knight in shining armor's strong passwords never fail.
(But its a completely diff story that whenever I've ended up giving my own passwords my accounts got hacked :cry:...as if somebody is ready to pounce on my account:cray: )
lol..now don't cry......it's certainly not good for forum....
but I guess there must be some thing important in your mails...that you had so many attacks......:azn:
but It was certainly not me....;)

(But its a completely diff story that whenever I've ended up giving my own passwords my accounts got hacked ...as if somebody is ready to pounce on my account )
and what does this means....if you will share passwords...definitely your account will be hacked....:angry:
:D:D

Pest control karne. :haha:

For me it's working as usual! :cray:
what do mean pest control.... do I look like a pest controller.....:angry::angry:
:partay::partay:

but I guess there must be some thing important in your mails...that you had so many attacks......:azn:

and what does this means....if you will share passwords...definitely your account will be hacked....:angry:

what do mean pest control.... do I look like a pest controller.....:angry::angry:
:partay::partay:

Kal thread pay Pest aya tha ek! :cuckoo:

I share my passwords but he doesn't.And he can remember sooooo many passwords.
Well the trend is these days in middle east a lot of accounts get hacked.A lot of them...
So I guess my email account is just very vulnerable.Earlier i used to bug him with my questions but now I just google them. I have to show him that I am smart. :D
And that I can atleast handle my online accounts.

Webby these Indians are opening spam threads where all trolls gather and make plans of derailing threads - they use local languages to avoid detection - So, close all such kind of threads and ban all Indians participating in these threads.

totally agree :tup:

It is a classic RAW tactic to utilise local languages as an evasionary measure and clutter the thread with non sense as a diversionary tool to lower the guard.

Sons of Pakistan must be ever vigilant against the treacherous Yindoos.

Their hearts are as black as their skin.

Their dignity, as high as their stature

And their capacity to scheme as big as their ego :pakistan:

@levina @Indischer do penance O ye treacherous Yindoos.

but in all seriousness we should actually clutter the whatever thread.

It is a classic RAW tactic to utilise local languages as an evasionary measure and clutter the thread with non sense as a diversionary tool to lower the guard.

You are one of few honest Indians - :cheers:

I share my passwords but he doesn't.And he can remember sooooo many passwords.
Well the trend is these days in middle east a lot of accounts get hacked.A lot of them...
So I guess my email account is just very vulnerable.Earlier i used to bug him with my questions but now I just google them. I have to show him that I am smart. :D
And that I can atleast handle my online accounts.
ok....So, what there in your account that attract so many pests.......there is certainly something......:azn:
I know it so , irritating when women bugs a man.....poor chap.....must had a hard time.....:D:D
why don't you teach him some civil stuff....;)

Female_Archer_by_Xelll87.png

burka-avenger-girl.jpg
Picture-of-the-Day-Close-Up-of-a-Roaring-Tigress.jpg

@Aamna14 avatar suggestions :ph34r:
:D

@levina @Indischer do penance O ye treacherous Yindoos.

but in all seriousness we should actually clutter the whatever thread.
You are one of few honest Indians - :cheers:

@Indischer alpha beta charlie:buba_phone:....we have successfully planted a mole amongst them buahahaha :devil:

ok....So, what there in your account that attract so many pests.......there is certainly something......:azn:
I know it so , irritating when women bugs a man.....poor chap.....must had a hard time.....:D:D
why don't you teach him some civil stuff....;)
I have no idea why?
But like I said may be because these days in middle east there are a lot of hackers.Just recently a lot of govt sites got hacked including the Dubai police's site.

I have no idea why?
But like I said may be because these days in middle east there are a lot of hackers.Just recently a lot of govt sites got hacked including the Dubai police's site.

Dubai is one of the places where a large amount of deal are made. The concentration of corporates mean a juicy target for hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom