What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly his sense of humor is class apart.

why is the site sooo slow today???
Or is it just me facing this problem.:cray:

Yeah, I like Ravi's writing style and content too.:tup:
I think the site's working fine here.

No I am serious :D
Lol...I know an IT guy.......but being from an IT background doesn't mean any thing....mechanicals are always way better..:D:D

Webby these Indians are opening spam threads where all trolls gather and make plans of derailing threads - they use local languages to avoid detection - So, close all such kind of threads and ban all Indians participating in these threads.
chaman chinne chacha......don't derail this thread.....very important discussion going on....:mad::mad::mad:
:D:D

Dont challenge me I'll get your account hacked buhahaha :devil:
(Kidding:enjoy:)
ha ha ha....
what you know of my account.....get it hacked....
give me your email id...and you won't be able to mail any one...:lol::lol:
I am not kidding..:enjoy:

You were exposed as fake the other day, so no amount of breem kleem will get you back to the ranks of Aghor.

Baba Gorakhnath has personally promised that I can return to their fold anytime I want. I possess Ichcha-Aagaman-shakti.:D

Lol...I know an IT guy.......but being from an IT background doesn't mean any thing....mechanicals are always way better..:D:D

A friend of mine was asked to repair a TV once by his Daadu as he was an Electronics engineer. I hope you have not been asked to repair a bike or pumpset as you are a mechie. :lol:

Does not matter. Men who mislead women and vice verse deserve some special attention in hell. There is no honor anymore.

The marriage thing was a lie, to coverup the fact that he had parental opposition.

She still waits for him :( and is till in love with the guy

Foolish if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom