What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha ha....you haven't seen japan yet...talk to some japanese guy ..you will come to know.....there ia manga square in Tokyo...all school buses have manga posters on them....there are dedicated manga reading/buying centers.....
there is a girl on that forum age 29..his boyfriend broke up with him 4-5 years back....after then she entered this virtual world and is living happily ever after....
but truthfully speaking..it's creepy..and scary.......:fie::fie:

That is the outcome of a society which has nothing more to achieve. What is the need for some other human's touch if all our needs are met.

Holy Buffalo ! :crazy:

Holy Cow ! :enjoy:
you should not call women by any of these......let cows and buffalo graze in the field not on forum.
b'coz of them men exist......men cannot be without women and vice-versa...:enjoy:

That is the outcome of a society which has nothing more to achieve. What is the need for some other human's touch if all our needs are met.
ya, I do agree.....
but it still creepy....

I wonder why once in a week or so there is always a thread made with the intent to mock women :crazy:
aahhh...that isn't mocking...it's more like paying gratitude to women empowerment.....you should not take everything in negative manner..:tup:

You guys were definitely trolling there...8-)
More like adding fuel to fire:angry:

I too used to believe that Women are smarter than men, as they've invented so many awesome dishes in Kitchens. :laugh: But I got disillusioned and learnt the truth when I saw Sanjeev Kapoor's cokery show.:( I'm really sorry to break this news to you Didijaan, but Men it seems, are smarter than Women.:cray:

We Brahmins are taught to ritually pour ghee to a fire.:partay:

I too used to believe that Women are smarter than men, as they've invented so many awesome dishes in Kitchens. :laugh: But I got disillusioned and learnt the truth when I saw Sanjeev Kapoor's cokery show.:( I'm really sorry to break this news to you Didijaan, but Men it seems, are smarter than Women.:cray:

We Brahmins are taught to ritually pour ghee to a fire.:partay:

That is not true you know Indischer. Men are heading towards extinction because they have proven to be not all that smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom