What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
aahhh...that isn't mocking...it's more like paying gratitude to women empowerment.....you should not take everything in negative manner..:tup:

Cause of Pappu Gandhi, womens have started hating this word. :cray:

Well OP's intentions weren't bad when he posted it but a troll spoiled it all.1 or 2 members did come down to sullying women researchers.
None of our friends though.

Yeah thats what i noticed as well.

I too used to believe that Women are smarter than men, as they've invented so many awesome dishes in Kitchens. :laugh: But I got disillusioned and learnt the truth when I saw Sanjeev Kapoor's cokery show.:( I'm really sorry to break this news to you Didijaan, but Men it seems, are smarter than Women.:cray:

We Brahmins are taught to ritually pour ghee to a fire.:partay:
why are you adding so many smiley....are you again on booze....:partay:

That is not true you know Indischer. Men are heading towards extinction because they have proven to be not all that smart.

But we were smart enough to invent female foeticide....and skew the Sex Ratio in favour of Men.:tsk: Damn! I wanted to joke on this, but can't bring myself to do it.

I too used to believe that Women are smarter than men, as they've invented so many awesome dishes in Kitchens. :laugh: But I got disillusioned and learnt the truth when I saw Sanjeev Kapoor's cokery show.:( I'm really sorry to break this news to you Didijaan, but Men it seems, are smarter than Women.:cray:
Times have changed.....your future is imperilled.:devil:

Indischer said:
We Brahmins are taught to ritually pour ghee to a fire.:partay:
Indeeee dont worry you will be pushed into the same fire soon.:agree:

But we were smart enough to invent female foeticide....and skew the Sex Ratio in favour of Men.:tsk: Damn! I wanted to joke on this, but can't bring myself to do it.

Wont do you any good in the long run. See the guys in US are no longer procreating, they are busy playing video games in the basement. Whereas the women are going for artificial insemination and getting babies without men. So long-term plan to wipe out mankind is already in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom