What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sms
You were a mod on another site right??
Was it related to defence?
LOL no!!
Moderation is a tough job. I did it for some time for sports/ social issues/ Automotive discussion forums. Stopped it as I could not find time for it. My post count should tell you lot about reality

Moderating defence forums ...na re baba... not in mood, do not have energy and courage to discipline kids high on blind nationalism, hate and self proclaim subject matter experts.

Yeah, pretty funny right? What part did you like best? The one about' Pakjabi sloots' or 'sullas and their auqat'

If this post isn't a one off, you can expect a ban too.

The sheer idiocy and over the top quality of it. He made quite a lot of quips about South Indians as well, so it isn't me being hypocritical.

The fact is, Internet is usually the abode for oversized egos, over the top comments athat contain bigotry of the worst kind. I don't take this place seriously, and I don't take the characters that reside here seriously.

I doubt few of them have the balls to say it in real life.

If I got my feelings hurt because people said something bad about Indians, I would never leave my home.

@Robinhood Pandey !!!! Aisa username kiyun select karta hai ki mention karte karte keyboard ke buttons nikal aye?:mad:

Any ways cool ID,chote. We have two batmans and one Robin now :D

Long time no see, @scorpionx

Punjabis are anything but evil !!!

Itnay zinda dil log kabi evil ho saktay hain ??? :D

btw kira office ??? bihari kabab ki dukan ???? :woot:

Every Indian will tell you Biharis and UPites are the source of all evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom