What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@levina @Sidak @Ayush
Please edit all quoted posts of mine related to domain because mujhe meri watt nahi lagvani abhi se
Kisi ko agar koi idea aaye 7-8 june se pehle toh bata dena
Thanks i am editing my posts too :p:

This is my domain, as I did a year's course in web designing. That is why I asked about the price.
Which one?? I didn't see anything o_O Its good maybe you can help me :whistle:

you guys are so gonna get arrested for trying to create your own state in India :lol: (just kidding...not...yes, no maybe, I think so, I am confused myself now :D )
We are not gonna carve up BIMARU....infact I didnt know of this name myself till I joined this thread.
Thanks to ayush I learnt of Akhanddd bharat too. :D

Lolzzz
I spoke out of experience ,my previous site lost close to 20% of its usual traffic because of the same reason. Even advertising on google didnt help.

But you're a techie so you would know better all the best.
Tumhari bhi website thi? :o: Yaha toh saare hi Webmaster bane bethe hai :hitwall:

@levina @Sidak @Ayush
Please edit all quoted posts of mine related to domain because mujhe meri watt nahi lagvani abhi se
Kisi ko agar koi idea aaye 7-8 june se pehle toh bata dena
Thanks i am editing my posts too :p:

Already done! :enjoy:

Which one?? I didn't see anything o_O Its good maybe you can help me :whistle:

Domain say I didn't mean Domain Name - I meant - My area of Interest or Mera field hai website related. :p:

We are not gonna carve up BIMARU....infact I didnt know of this name myself till I joined this thread.
Thanks to ayush I learnt of Akhanddd bharat too. :D

I knew of Akhand bharat, I was told to be afraid of the hegemony designs :D

@Indian Jaat Mods & admins can even see the edited posts. :sick: :enjoy:

I went to altaf uncle thread, but didn't post as I thought Pakistani members might start bashing me :blah: . Waise Altaf uncle kitne din kay liye andar gaya? :D

hmm,i was aware of the languages using devanagari script,wasnt sure about the dravidian ones
As far as I know all Indian languages.....
But then if you notice there are a few words in hindi which is written and spoken slightly diferent like in Devanagari we write bahan and when we use the word we say "behen".
"kahte" is another such word which is pronounced as "kehte".
But arabic comes close to english there are a few alphabets which are pronounced differently and in a word it might sound completely different. Though I am still at the initial stages of learning it and may be I am mistaken.
Btw did you know roybot was also an engineer??? Infact same branch as mine.
Frankly I was a littttle surprised.
Most of the enggs I have met on this forum are mech guys incld you,Indee,Kurama and kurup.

Tumhari bhi website thi? :o: Yaha toh saare hi Webmaster bane bethe hai :hitwall:
Nope I was moderating another forum.

Hehehe
You think the threat is real???
We are not a bunch of ILLUMINATI here....dont worry. :D

As far as I know all Indian languages.....
But then if you notice there are a few words in hindi which is written and spoken slightly diferent like in Devanagari we write bahan and when we use the word we say "behen".
"kahte" is another such word which is pronounced as "kehte".
But arabic comes close to english there are a few alphabets which are pronounced differently and in a word it might sound completely different. Though I am still at the initial stages of learning it and may be I am mistaken.
Btw did you know roybot was also an engineer??? Infact same branch as mine.
Frankly I was a littttle surprised.
Most of the enggs I have met on this forum are mech guys incld you,Indee,Kurama and kurup.

Nope I was moderating another forum.

Hehehe
You think the threat is real???
We are not a bunch of ILLUMINATI here....dont worry. :D
yup,sanskrit is the true definition of any such language(atleast to my knowledge)
and yep,i knew he was an engg.,didnt know about the branch though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom