What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to altaf uncle thread, but didn't post as I thought Pakistani members might start bashing me :blah: . Waise Altaf uncle kitne din kay liye andar gaya? :D
discrimination against biharis by your punjabi brothers of the neighbouring country :mad:

@Indian Jaat Mods & admins can even see the edited posts. :sick: :enjoy:

I went to altaf uncle thread, but didn't post as I thought Pakistani members might start bashing me :blah: . Waise Altaf uncle kitne din kay liye andar gaya? :D

abhi not clear... he is arrested under suspicion of money laundering. nothing serious.

yup,sanskrit is the true definition of any such language(atleast to my knowledge)
and yep,i knew he was an engg.,didnt know about the branch though
I even heard that its the best language for programming...but not sure though ,as I have yet to meet somebody who has actually tried it on ground zero. Lol.

Hehehe
You think the threat is real???
We are not a bunch of ILLUMINATI here....dont worry. :D

Well I dont burden my head with all this... I have a safe house to run too... :D

discrimination against biharis by your punjabi brothers of the neighbouring country :mad:

Bihari bhi kaam nahi hote - woh Punjabis say do kaadam agey hai discrimination may! :girl_wacko:

I even heard that its the best language for programm
ing...but not sure though ,as I have yet to meet somebody who has actually tried it on ground zero. Lol.
sanskrit is a dying language.:(
i studied it for 4 years in school.found it very tough,dont even remember how to frame a sentence
so,which was your optional language??

abhi not clear... he is arrested under suspicion of money laundering. nothing serious.

If he is burden on Pakistan - then he should be ...................Waise dikhne may Baingan lagat hai! :sick:

Well I dont burden my head with all this... I have a safe house to run too... :D
Hehehe...give me your address me and @Ayush would make sure that it is taken over tonite.

Chalooo
Nighty nite everyone :crazy_pilot:

:sleep:

sanskrit is a dying language.:(
i studied it for 4 years in school.found it very tough,dont even remember how to frame a sentence
I had sanskrit from grade 5 to 8.
Bas ek do sentence aate hai like "aham padhaami".... "Budham sharnam gachami" :D
Hehehe
Just kidding.
I am as dilettante as you.

@sms
You were a mod on another site right??
Was it related to defence?

I even heard that its the best language for programming...but not sure though ,as I have yet to meet somebody who has actually tried it on ground zero. Lol.

It's not easy to learn and have very tough on grammar, mistakes are not allowed and she (Sanskrit) do not forgive u for errors.

I think, German might be another European language where what you write is what you read (no To vs Tu issues)

sanskrit is a dying language.

Mene Punjabi padhi 5 saal school me abhi bhi bahut kam aati hai :agree: Sanskrit toh sunne ko bhi nahi milti :frown:

It's not easy to learn and have very tough on grammar, mistakes are not allowed and she (Sanskrit) do not forgive u for errors.

I think, German might be another European language where what you write is what you read (no To vs Tu issues)
I had mentioned you in my post above.Did you read it?

And I dont know German, right now I am learning arabic. If possible turkish too.

Hehehe...give me your address me and @Ayush would make sure that it is taken over tonite.

Chalooo
Nighty nite everyone :crazy_pilot:

:sleep:

I had sanskrit from grade 5 to 8.
Bas ek do sentence aate hai like "aham padhaami".... "Budham sharnam gachami" :D
Hehehe
Just kidding.
I am as dilettante as you.

@sms
You were a mod on another site right??
Was it related to defence?

@Ayush here, If the world ends, I will be here in the middle of nowhere...

Google Maps

dont forget to bring loads of beer... :D

@Sidak sab safe hain :tup::tup::tup:

I know who you are... you can run but you cant hide... :butcher:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom