What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really hate Punjabis :unsure:

I admire their extroverted nature though.
well, being extrovert is one thing, having an air of self important and always boasting about self is other.
besides most of them are closet racists, at least the ones I have seen.
I guess I will add haryana too to that... the texas of India..

It's not just punjabis who are extroverted

well it ain't people from my part of India, I will tell you that.

well, being extrovert is one thing, having an air of self important and always boasting about self is other.
besides most of them are closet racists, at least the ones I have seen.
I guess I will add haryana too to that... the texas of India..

well, pretty much applies to every section of Indian society though.

well it ain't people from my part of India, I will tell you that.

well, pretty much applies to every section of Indian society though.
dont know.. I find it easier to talk to bangladeshis, or karachite or afgans than a punjabi. For me they belong to some other planet.:p:

The sheer idiocy and over the top quality of it. He made quite a lot of quips about South Indians as well, so it isn't me being hypocritical.

The fact is, Internet is usually the abode for oversized egos, over the top comments athat contain bigotry of the worst kind. I don't take this place seriously, and I don't take the characters that reside here seriously.

I doubt few of them have the balls to say it in real life.

If I got my feelings hurt because people said something bad about Indians, I would never leave my home.

Whatever your excuses and explanations are, you seemed to be validating him from where I saw, he then thanked you, again validating.

But whatever, as long as you don't violate forum rules, I have nothing else to add.

personality is also influenced by culture.

yeah, I kind of expected the homophobia here. But you are one of the few reasonable voices here.
Mostly by environmental factors, identical twin experiment..

personality is also influenced by culture.

yeah, I kind of expected the homophobia here. But you are one of the few reasonable voices here.
lolz.. i write random shit here .. you have not seen me fighting ... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom