What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tereiii tou phir iss tarhan ka office hai....I'm sitting doing nothing for 3-4 months a year...simply chatting away on the Internet or going through previous year's audit files before going back home at around 7 in the evening but as soon as the Audit Season starts - Bhai raaat 11...11 bajeiiii bhiii Office hotaaa haiiii aur Financials ko check kar rahaa hotaa haiii ! :cry:
sabke din aatein hain yaar.
khair,teri pakki waali job lagegi yaar??
aur kitna time??kab tak course vagarah karna hai??

btw,you evil punjabis got Atlaf arrested :mad:

@scorpionx
I thought since you had seen @Ayush already you must have also guessed his age.Or that he must have told you about himself.

And which is this movie you guys are talking about???

Now if you all dont mind
@Indischer @Robinhood Pandey ..,i always thot that nobody could beat me when it comes to talking....but you guys can fill pages within minutes. :D
Add @Ravi Nair to the list. Hehehe

Now everyone pls wish luck to our next bali ka bakara @Indian Jaat ....his results will be announced tomorrow. :D

And @Ayush job isnt as boring...soon it will feel like a classroom with just one difference, your boss 'll replace your teacher.:P
Indiandefense.in, Indiandefense.net, Indiandefence.in and Indiandefece.net this 4 are available and i am confused :undecided:

DEFENCE hota hai. :-)

It would be better to go for .net extension. Why don't you think of another domain name which is available with .com extension?
ye avatar mein kaun si bandi hai??
koi Russian??

sabke din aatein hain yaar.
khair,teri pakki waali job lagegi yaar??
aur kitna time??kab tak course vagarah karna hai??

btw,you evil punjabis got Atlaf arrested :mad:

Pukkiii key liyee apply hiii nahin kiyaaa ! :unsure:

Abhiii tou 3-4 saal millaa kar 4-6 month long internships hiii chal rahiii hain - I don't plan on working full-time till I've gone for an MSc !

@scorpionx
I thought since you had seen @Ayush already you must have also guessed his age.Or that he must have told you about himself.

Now if you all dont mind
@Indischer @Robinhood Pandey ..,i always thot that nobody could beat me when it comes to talking....but you guys can fill pages within minutes. :D

Now everyone pls wish luck to our next bali ka bakara @Indian Jaat ....his results will be announced tomorrow. :D

And @Ayush job isnt as boring...soon it will feel like a classroom with just one difference, your boss 'll replace your teacher.:P

we were talking about Arundhati(2009)
well i found the film boring :ashamed:

@scorpionx

Now if you all dont mind

o_Oo_Oo_O

Guru ji ab guru vani na bolenge to bhakt jano ka kalyan kaise hona yaha :mad::mad::mad:

Btw Defence or Defense dono correct words hai

i thought you know the difference between british english and american english ? :o::o::o:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom