What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai jab insan satta ke nashe me ho na, kuchh sahi galt na dikhta.

waise apni suraksha naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai.

sale kabadiyon ko govt. ne toilets banwa ke di. . . .mahine bhar me toilet ka storeroom bana diya . . ab usme me kande ( dung cakes ) rakhe jaate hain. jab pata hai raat ko nikalna akela theek nahi to toilet ka storeroom banana zaruri hai ??

par kon samjhaye.

Are chotu robinhood khab ban gay re to.

Damn bro those are some ugly people. Thanks for showing me that gem of a thread. I don't know why the pakjabi goes on about Biharis. Look at those people. They are ugly as sin. The Biharis and UPites I have seen are good looking. Those people are uglier than the ugliest people in Jammu lmao.

Egg him on to post his picture, dare him. Most of the Pakistanis here try to hide behind the "overall beauty of their people", whatever that is, but in reality are ugly as fck. :lol:

@ranjeet @Robinhood Pandey @levina @arp2041 @Ayush @jandk @Roybot @Nexus @Sidak
Read comments :omghaha:Sarthak Agarwal All-India topper in 12th class CBSE board :sarcastic:

10373784_867667646622938_7053656366776885674_n.jpg

Examsss.....remind me of this quote...

View attachment 33831

And right now.... Your face looks like this... :D

View attachment 33832

Chill!!!! :-)

View attachment 33834

Btw what do you study???
First i don't have any girl friend so i don't know similarity between Exams and Girls :angel:
I never worry about my exam results but i am worried about my Mom reaction about that :cray:Because i know how much i can get :enjoy:
Difference is that Sarthak is from CBSE and I am from HBSE :lol:

First i don't have any girl friend so i don't know similarity between Exams and Girls :angel:
I never worry about my exam results but i am worried about my Mom reaction about that :cray:Because i know how much i can get :enjoy:
Difference is that Sarthak is from CBSE and I am from HBSE :lol:
What ????Sarthak was from CBSE???
And he managed 99.6%????
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif
fainting-smiley.gif

Chalooo all the best!!
Hope you will pass with flying colors :-)

What ????Sarthak was from CBSE???
And he managed 99.6%????
Chalooo all the best!!
Hope you will pass with flying colors
Yes he got 99.6% from CBSE board, I got 74% in my 10th class from CBSE :hitwall: But i didn't read a single word even on the day of exam :enjoy:

Yeah i hope to get 70+ this time too it's enough for me :angel:

@EyanKhan

what do you think of Modi's election though? I mean, what is your reaction? :-)
Not much for now !
It's an interesting political scenario we are entering into , not only in India but the world as a whole in Europe the far right got a significant victory . So basically what we see are more radical elements rising .

For Modi , well people usually forget that he is a politician , they have a habit of talking alot and delivering very little so let's see what he does in the coming days. For now I don't seem to have any views about his election .

Not much for now !
It's an interesting political scenario we are entering into , not only in India but the world as a whole in Europe the far right got a significant victory . So basically what we see are more radical elements rising .

For Modi , well people usually forget that he is a politician , they have a habit of talking alot and delivering very little so let's see what he does in the coming days. For now I don't seem to have any views about his election .

I was browsing the Gurdian news website and came across an Indian who had dislike for Nehru. Called him a sentimental fool for wanting Kashmir to join and he lamented that India gained nothing out of it, except loss of toil, tears and treasure.

I thought that was a fairly unique opinion for an Indian. And I agree with it partially.

@EyanKhan are you aware of the southern part of India? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom