What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhai dalit yadvao ki maare ya jaato ki ... mujhe us se kuch nahi hai .... behen betiyo ki izjaat karo.
Sahi bola bhai Ladai apni jageh, Maa-Behan ki izjaat apni jageh
Saala ladh kar maarna hai toh maarte raho par inn ladkiyo ne kya bigada hai

I see other indians sometimes wearing traditional clothes (salwar kameez or sari ) in public places whereas my people mock them because they look so "backward". I think it's best to not stick out like a sore thumb though. Wearing traditional clothes should be reserved for weddings and what not. Some South Indians/gujaratis/ punjabis really look out of place.
Well that depends,normally wear traditional clothes for functions or weddings or parties involving desi people,.But yeah wearing an Indian dress in a western wedding while everyone has suits makes you stick out in foreign countries.
As long as people are ok with it,who are we to ask what they wear unless there is a dress code specified.

Bro I've been trying to be nice to that fugly Sulla till now but I think it's time to put him in his miserable place. I wouldn't even mind getting banned over it :lol:

I too went in abuse mode yesterday and surprisingly I was writing that in Punjabi. Anyway, that's a bit offensive.

I too went in abuse mode yesterday and surprisingly I was writing that in Punjabi. Anyway, that's a bit offensive.

Like I said clowns like him deserve much worse.

ha @ranjeet bhai kya hua..................?

@levina what was the taboo?? :hitwall:

you joined 2 years back so I guess you must knowing about WDN and its sites.

No....! :undecided:

Maybe your android uses a software made in Bangalore hence why its not working ! :whistle:

hehehhe...hubby has switched to android not me.I still use iOS...I am very loyal to that brand.:agree::agree::agree:
And sorry I dont buy duplicate products like you...hows your chinese phone doing???:p::bunny:

You know I was trying to be nice to them but these sullas need to be reminded of their auqat every now and then. Besides, we Dogras have a history of exterminating them like rats when we see fit. If a sulla steps on my toes, I will not hesitate to put him in his place. In Canada, these hideous pakjabi creatures always ask me where I'm from. When I tell them, they tell me abou how beautiful people from my hometown are. Pakjabi sloots are easily slayed but their hairy faces are off puting. Indian punjabis are very good looking compared to these people.

reading this was a laugh riot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom