What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was browsing the Gurdian news website and came across an Indian who had dislike for Nehru. Called him a sentimental fool for wanting Kashmir to join and he lamented that India gained nothing out of it, except loss of toil, tears and treasure.

I thought that was a fairly unique opinion for an Indian. And I agree with it partially.

@EyanKhan are you aware of the southern part of India? :-)
As in the Southern states , yes to some degree . As per my limited observation and interaction with them I have noticed something very interesting about South Indians . They usually take a more tough stand regarding Kashmir and No Pakistan policy , people over here seem to say the opposite .

hehehhe...hubby has switched to android not me.I still use iOS...I am very loyal to that brand.:agree::agree::agree:
And sorry I dont buy duplicate products like you...hows your chinese phone doing???:p::bunny:

I'm technology illiterate so I don't even know what an IOS is ? :(

And the Chinese Phone has been serving me well for the past 10 years ! :agree:

As in the Southern states , yes to some degree . As per my limited observation and interaction with them I have noticed something very interesting about South Indians . They usually take a more tough stand regarding Kashmir and No Pakistan policy , people over here seem to say the opposite .

You mean people in Pakistan? What do you base this off though? Because Indians in this forum are unabashedly right wingers.

But there is a logic to what you say. South Indians seem to be detached from the whole partition thing, but they may draw a tougher line based on loyalty to the newly formed nation. Like if you still pine for your forgotten homeland, you might soften, but for a south indian diplomat, he i detached from Kashmir, detached from the partition experience, have little commonality with Pakistanis, so Pakistan might seem more alien.

@EyanKhan just speculation. But on the other hand, can't realy pigeon hole people as I discovered, among Pakistanis there is a wide range of opinons.

@Armstrong I found @EyanKhan 's post fascinating and contradictory to your opinion, what say :-)

I'm technology illiterate so I don't even know what an IOS is ? :(

I am not surprised....:p:

(Liarrrr...dont I know you ?? I remeber long back you had made fun of the iOS products that I use :mamba:)

Armstrong said:
And the Chinese Phone has been serving me well for the past 10 years ! :agree:

Tell me its brand. :dirol:

You mean people in Pakistan? What do you base this off though? Because Indians in this forum are unabashedly right wingers.

But there is a logic to what you say. South Indians seem to be detached from the whole partition thing, but they may draw a tougher line based on loyalty to the newly formed nation. Like if you still pine for your forgotten homeland, you might soften, but for a south indian diplomat, he i detached from Kashmir, detached from the partition experience, have little commonality with Pakistanis, so Pakistan might seem more alien.

@EyanKhan just speculation. But on the other hand, can't realy pigeon hole people as I discovered, among Pakistanis there is a wide range of opinons.

@Armstrong I found @EyanKhan 's post fascinating and contradictory to your opinion, what say :-)

Which post of his ? :unsure:

@EyanKhan is a wee-little lad who is still teething when it comes to International Relations, History & such analysis - He is my protege....God willing, with my guidance, who knows he can be the next President of Pakistan ! :smokin:

I am not surprised....:p:

(Liarrrr...dont I know you ?? I remeber long back you had made fun of the iOS products that I use :mamba:)

I make fun of everything - Half of the time I don't even know what I'm making fun of ! :sarcastic:

Tell me its brand. :dirol:

I dunno...its got something written in Chinese over it; my Uncle brought it for me on one of his business trips to China !

Swagat Nahi karoge humara :D:D:D

Arre 3 thread banaye back to back. webby ko pareshan kar diya :D:D:D

Apparently, I should quietly....
smiley-common034.gif

Which post of his ? :unsure:

@EyanKhan is a wee-little lad who is still teething when it comes to International Relations, History & such analysis - He is my protege....God willing, with my guidance, who knows he can be the next President of Pakistan ! :smokin:

I make fun of everything - Half of the time I don't even know what I'm making fun of ! :sarcastic:

I dunno...its got something written in Chinese over it; my Uncle brought it for me on one of his business trips to China !

@Armstrong his post in this page. And @EyanKhan 's intelligence intimidates me. He is 16, and he is smarter than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom