Not open for further replies.
Apparently, I should quietly....
smiley-common034.gif
:no::no::no:

aise nahi !!
@Robinhood Pandey
Whoaaaaa!!
Look who is here. :D
@arp2041 @Indischer @JanjaWeed @Kurama @Indian Jaat @ranjeet @Sidak @thesolar65 @scorpionx @nair @SpArK
Guess the guy :devil:

Where is DRAY??? :(

I had also requested for a name change....but alas :( :(

Kon hai yaha :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I make fun of everything - Half of the time I don't even know what I'm making fun of ! :sarcastic:
You need help :coffee:

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Armstrong said:
I dunno...its got something written in Chinese over it; my Uncle brought it for me on one of his business trips to China !
were you serious??:blink::blink:
Could you just click your handset and post it here phaaleeezz???:P

Dray got banned
I know....but its more than 2 weeks now I guess.He was a good member....
And @SpArK is also missing.But yeah I know webby would nevah ban this guy :devil:.

Says the one who ignores all serious topics on PDF :azn:

Are you talking a dig at your own elder brother ? :o:

Sharam tou nahin aii ? :disagree:

Thats it I'm gonna export you to that Afghan who wants to use you as a belly dancer in his local restaurant in Kabul ! :whistle:

@EyanKhan chhotu kaha rehta hai aaj kal? o_Oo_Oo_O
Exams te isliye ghayab ta ab wapis agaya hun Sab ku tang karne :bunny::bunny:

Are you talking a dig at your own elder brother ? :o:

Sharam tou nahin aii ? :disagree:

Thats it I'm gonna export you to that Afghan who wants to use you as a belly dancer in his local restaurant in Kabul ! :whistle:
Oh I almost forgot asking , so how are your new masters in Kandahar treating you :coffee:

Exactly , North Indians can relate much more with Pakistanis hence i have seen them getting along with us better .(no offence)

None taken.

But in the rare case the relations do get better, don't leave us southies in the lurch :(. Our part of the world is fascinating too I think.

@EyanKhan you are a Pathan am I right? Peshawar way?

I don't know anything about him except that famous phrase on him.
Then, read this:coffee:. You seem to be an enthusiast in History like me. The history of MP is incomplete without Bhoja.
King Bhoja (also known as “Bhojadeva”) was one of the greatest Rajput Kings of medieval India. He was not only an excellent warrior, but a great scholar and a patron of art and literature also. His decisive victory over the army of Ghaznavi in early 11th century ensured for about 2 centuries of relative piece in India.

Battle against Ghaznavis: Gujarat was a vessel state of Bhoja. In early 11th century Ghaznavi attacked Gujarat and Somnath after plundering East Afghanistan and modern day Pakistan. The King of Gujarat informed the whole matter to King Bhoja. King Bhoja then organized a huge army and marched against Ghaznavi. Ghaznavi himself fearing the powerful army of Bhoja retreated through the shortest route i.e. via the desert ofSindhto avoid a clash. But, his army was severely destroyed. Then, Bhoja marched against Ghazi Salar Masud, the nephew of Ghaznavi and the man in charge of the north India for Ghaznavi, and annihilated them in the Battle of Bahraich. Masud was killed and the whole army of Ghaznavi was permanently thrown away form India.

Sources:

1) The Writings of Turkic author Gardizi.

2) A Persian text named “Tarikh-i-Sorath” vividly depicts the destruction of the army of Ghaznavi at the hands of Rajputs. The English translation by RanchodjiAmarji in 1882, Divan of Junagadh, runs as follows(bad translations/typos in some parts):
"...This(attack on somnath)
act so provoked the Mahdraja Masidalika, who
was a protector of his own religion, that he
marched with Bhim Dera, the Raja of Gujarat, in pursuit :

They ran like fawns and leaped like onagers^
As lightning now, and now outvying wind I

The Mohammedans did not make a great stand,
hut fled ; many of them were slain by Hindu
scimitars and prostrated by Rajput war-clubs,
and when the sun of the Raja's fortune culminated,
Shah Mahmud(
reference to Ghaznavi) took to his heels in dismay

and saved his life, but many of his followers, of
both sexes, were captured. Female prisoners were,if they happened

to be virgins, considered pure according to
their own belief, and were without any difficulty
taken as wives ; the bowels of the others, how-
ever, were cleansed by means of emetics and pur-
gatives, and the captives were after that disposed
of ^according to the command, " The wicked
women to the wicked men, and the good women
to the good men." The
low females were joined to low men.Respect-

able men were compelled to shave their beards and

Were enrolled among the Shekhavat and the wadhet tribes of Rajputs. ”

3) “The Discovery of India” by Jawaharlal Nehru. (Page-251, L-18-19, Penguin Ind., ISBN Number: 978-0-143-03103-1))

4) “Somanatha: The Many Voices of History”(ISBN 1-84467-020-1) by Marxist historian Romila Thapar.

Legacy:

1) The name of state capital of MP, Bhopal probably has its origin from King Bhoja who ruled at the same place.

2) There is a 32 feet high statue of Raja Bhoja in Bhopal, MP.

King Bhoja is a household name in MP. Many ballads were created in his honour.

Raids to Ghazni:

Indian raids in Ghazni were very common incidents ( started from the times of Maurya and ended after the Anglo-Afghan Wars), but Ghazni’s raids in India( mainly today’s Pakistan) was a unique thing at that time.

Two prominent Indian raids to Ghazni just before 11th century:

1) Bappa Rawal’s raid of Ghazni in the 8th century. At that time, King of Ghazni was Salim.

2) Lalitaditya’s (King of Kashmir) raids of Ghazni just after Bappa Rawal’s raid.

Last edited:
Sahi to gaye na saare exam ?

O level pass to kar le ga na is 3rd attempt me ? :agree::agree::agree:
:astagh::astagh: Han ache huey hain sarey :drag:
aap sab teek hain ?
Btw what am i seeing here , Modi ke jitwa deya ? :mad::mad::mad: Kejirwal uncle ke saath dandli huwi hain , . Reelections right now :feminist::feminist::feminist: AAP ki bar AAP sarkar:partay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom