What's new

bilawal zardari karachi speech

how GEO projected, I saw Iftikhar Ahmad appeasing Bilawal as if some revolution has struck Pakistan, clearly they were promoting bilawal on agenda !

Akhir Iftikhar becharay nay bhi to pappi peet palna hai.

Akhir Iftikhar becharay nay bhi to pappi peet palna hai.

Seriously he was so excited on bilawal's speech, which was ridiculous to the core, along with his body language.

shameful of iftikhar ahmed geo !

BW30FB9IQAANLuJ.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator:
Da fuq is this?

Has he gone totally mad?

Was this a stage show or a political rally on the grounds of Karsaz?

He literally spat on the dead through his antics.

Bilawal beta dod peyo dod or apna dady sa throi urdu sekh lo . Aesy latifay bazi sa kam nae chala ga :omghaha:

Choha ke bill sa niklo phir dosro ko bachana

I want Bilawal and Rahul Baba to become PM's of Pak and India. :angel:.
The truth is neither Pakistanis nor Indiaan's can afford to have them as a leader of their respective countries. I would suggest that they should buy an Island together and make you as their first citizen.

once LG is established there should be a law barring direction contest at MPA/MNA level, first serve at UC, then at chairman UCs, then district then MPA and then MNA.... only then natural leadership will emerge and true fruits of democracy, otherwise we will continue with bhuttozzzz and sharifzzzzz....
Excellent idea but we are up against the looters who are also assisted by the bureaucrats to protect their lifestyle as evidenced yesterday by the revelation of automobile usage where one of the official is using up to 36 motor vehicles.

Last edited:
do you guys watch his speech in karachi ?

you sun of a gun what abut pakistan ? devlopment ? power issue ? poverty ? crime rate ? peace economy ? :undecided:

naary marny ke zamany laad gay

You got bastards name right & other should also call this jabroni Bilawal Zardari, this bastard is not Bhutoo.

Well Pakistan, development, power issues, poverty, crime rate, peace economy & so on are words unknown to corrupt & spineless PPP. PPP under Zardari rule had ONLY harmed Pakistan & this bastard will DO the same.

Back
Top Bottom