What's new

bilawal zardari karachi speech

@Leader Soon he will take Showbazz uncle's seat bilawal is a better comedian than him..I feel ashamed to use the word "he" for him look at the way he spoke and his hands movement.

For me language is not the instrument for measuring honesty and loyalty but even his expressions aren't showing condolence.
And last thing if people want bhutto then Fatima bhutto is far better than him.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader Soon he will take Showbazz uncle's seat bilawal is a better comedian than him..I feel ashamed to use the word "he" for him look at the way he spoke and his hands movement.

For me language is not the instrument for measuring honesty and loyalty but even his expressions aren't showing condolence.
And last thing if people want bhutto then Fatima bhutto is far better than him.

seriously he was literary smiling while taking serious entry in politics, probably mocking at all of us !!

and yes, his place is between almas bobby and sahir lodhi !

Last edited by a moderator:
1381472_432497510185493_1179021358_n.jpg

I don't know for what reason media shows so many things about benazir but none of them telecasted anything related to Liaquat Ali Khan on 16 October ... :disagree:

I don't know for what reason media shows so many things about benazir but none of them telecasted anything related to Liaquat Ali Khan on 16 October ... :disagree:

thats not really difficult to understand, dont you think?

Yeah ofcourse because the so called free media is in their pockets ..

how GEO projected, I saw Iftikhar Ahmad appeasing Bilawal as if some revolution has struck Pakistan, clearly they were promoting bilawal on agenda !

how GEO projected, I saw Iftikhar Ahmad appeasing Bilawal as if some revolution has struck Pakistan, clearly they were promoting bilawal on agenda !

The criteria is simple the more you pay ,more publicity you'll get .. Media is the worst department in Pakistan .. Journalists, anchors etc are the father Of corrupt politicians ...

Who is Bilawal Bhutto anyways a man or rather a child who has to use the name of his mother and nurture the cult that is already well created by the rest of the clan. What does he even know about this country? He couldn't even speak urdu until he got a few classes to give a speech and all he could do was to cry wolf over the death of his mother. Imagine how low can he get further if he can cash in the murder of his own mother to secure votes.

1391873_432609733507604_345812466_n.jpg

p.s.

I have had a nightmare that one day this nation will vote for a "particular" shemale to maker him/her Prime Minister !! :undecided:

its very funny some celebrity fan boys declare MQM being favoured by establishment, ohh i guess the word establishment came to their brains when they first heard it from their daddy Imran

if you rally want to start this debate lets start from this point here

musharraf-imran-khan.jpg

why is it that all PML(Q) lotas ended up in PTI?

the so called establishment rangers doing political thuggery with MQM?

and the same establishment was hunting MQM for a decade when imran was showering flowers on the new military leader?

in my view parties can maintain or withdraw favours from establishment any time they want

you saw how establishment favoured PTI when the flock of lotas were queing up to join PTI

you saw establishment withdrawing its favours when PTI rebelled against it by not participating in Qadri Jalsa and thus ended up losing the elections

MQM won election not on the shoulders of establishment, it won even when establishment was doing military operation against MQM

I'm not PTI fan boy :P, You just misjudged me on a single post . I had just discussed an approach of I.K during election campaign . speaking of drone attacks , better educational system and opposing War on terror have made him famous in KPK . Do you think that this same approach could allow him to win in Sindh ? Sindh have some separate priorities , Most of interiors don't care about educational system and Drone attacks .
As far as Rangers are concerned then they are operating against everyone , The party have most thugs will be targeted most and In today ages portraying yourself as a political victim would not work . Karachi now have multiple stake holders , Their are areas where MQM can't open their offices as local population don't supports them but still they were victorious , It cannot be possible until establishment don't supports them .
Don't talk about Past , It has nothing common with present situation , Karachi is considered a Hen of Golden Eggs . As much its potential increases , It will attract more outsiders and then establishment could lose more control over city. Its might not be the worst that we are facing today.

Back
Top Bottom