What's new

bilawal zardari karachi speech

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
do you guys watch his speech in karachi ?

you sun of a gun what abut pakistan ? devlopment ? power issue ? poverty ? crime rate ? peace economy ? :undecided:

naary marny ke zamany laad gay

Last edited by a moderator:
well launching Bilawal will be a morale booster for PPP.

سلام آباد میں پیپلزپارٹی کے جیالے نے ہزاروں افراد کی جان بچائی، بلاول بھٹو

کیوں سکندر نے کیا ایٹمی خود کش جیکٹ پہن رکھی تھے سالے:omghaha: ؟؟؟؟؟؟

yes himself an idiot but he holds an Estate, legacy and a cult following throughout Pakistan, pretty much what is needed to lead a political party in Pakistan to fool people !

A spoiled brat committing to fight for pooor, when he himself does not know spelling of poverty. If people of Pakistan keep their minds switched off these bhuttos, zardaris, chs and shariffs will keep ..... up this country.

-PAXP-deijE.gif

A spoiled brat committing to fight for pooor, when he himself does not know spelling of poverty. If people of Pakistan keep their minds switched off these bhuttos, zardaris, chs and shariffs will keep ..... up this country.

The way Geo promoted his useless speech and wah wah analysis by Iftikhar ahmad, the dead jiyalas might wake up again !

I'm so happy to see expected comments and replies. I'm sure we neither want nor will an imported leader who knows nothing about our country and the nation but gets an inherited leadership.

I'm so happy to see expected comments and replies. I'm sure we neither want nor will an imported leader who knows nothing about our country and the nation but gets an inherited leadership.

once LG is established there should be a law barring direction contest at MPA/MNA level, first serve at UC, then at chairman UCs, then district then MPA and then MNA.... only then natural leadership will emerge and true fruits of democracy, otherwise we will continue with bhuttozzzz and sharifzzzzz....

Back
Top Bottom