What's new

Pakistan: Bhutto's Son Launches Political Career

See @Leader
what he said.

PEOPLE still thought he was true, PEOPLE still say " bibi ka bacha hai, vote lainay aaya hai ".

How is a 3rd politica force (PTI) going to break this mindset ?

No need for it too. The people in the city need to realise their power, we have enough power to prevent PPP or PML-N majority

Last edited by a moderator:
No need for it too. The people in the city need to realise their power, we have enough power to prevent PPP or PML-N majority

Again and again, I will quote the same works from Dr Iqbal.

1-2-1.gif

Roti. Kapra, Makan this is how they respect nation and this is what future in their eyes of nation.
What a pathetic politics and pathetic attitude of our nation.

Such kids/joks will be next in power, thanks to pathetic JAYALA mentality.
Look at the cowed; still standing and listening those who are killing them mentally, economically, financially and morally.
Great nation INDEED.

What a pathetic party PPP is becoming, so called Leaders run their mouth like tape recorders

total vocabulary of PPP leadership is limited to these words
judiciary, BB ke Qabar ka trial, mazloom hum
18th ammendment, 19th ammendment

every mofo's all conversation is limited to repeating only these words, and now a new tape recorder but the same tape. i am so fooking sick of these dogs
give me one day and i will skin these mofos

See @Leader
what he said.

PEOPLE still thought he was true, PEOPLE still say " bibi ka bacha hai, vote lainay aaya hai ".

How is a 3rd politica force (PTI) going to break this mindset ?

u cannot force everyone to your opinion, truthseer is a young lad, he doesnt know much about what was changed out there.

PTI will give us a break through, mark it... its up to us to make it happen !!

[video]http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/226790-nawaz-zardari-together-stop-imran-khan-talat-hussain.html[/video]

Check out koora league's aukaat !!

:lol:

A political party where , Leadership is on basis of Blood line is not a political party we should rename Pakistan to
Kingdom of Privliged familes

A political party where , Leadership is on basis of Blood line is not a political party we should rename Pakistan to
Kingdom of Privliged familes

or a regime wher kings rules the slaves and his son takes over the throne

If, you can't even speak our language, how can you be one of us?

He will fail in his political career, He is a son of a corrupt and criminal.

By targeting the youth.
The old dinosaurs will never change their minds even when they see the country burning, PTI needs to just marginally aim for them but the biggest thrust should be for people 35 and under. Most of these people have little loyalties to status quo parties.

Let me tell you a relevant story. After WW2 Pepsi was a competing against coke and they were losing. the older generation was super loyal to coke, the ww2 solders actually got coke as part of their rations and they would never buy anything. Because of this, Pepsi was about to go bankrupt.
So what did they do?
They completely ignored the old generation and aimed 100% at the youth.
And guess what? they went from nearly bankrupt to almost the same size as coke.

Here is the evidence

PTI has to basically do the same.

@Rusty - Oh ho! Bacha ismart hogiyaa hay

By targeting the youth.
The old dinosaurs will never change their minds even when they see the country burning, PTI needs to just marginally aim for them but the biggest thrust should be for people 35 and under. Most of these people have little loyalties to status quo parties.

Let me tell you a relevant story. After WW2 Pepsi was a competing against coke and they were losing. the older generation was super loyal to coke, the ww2 solders actually got coke as part of their rations and they would never buy anything. Because of this, Pepsi was about to go bankrupt.
So what did they do?
They completely ignored the old generation and aimed 100% at the youth.
And guess what? they went from nearly bankrupt to almost the same size as coke.

Here is the evidence

PTI has to basically do the same.

@Rusty - Oh ho! Bacha ismart hogiyaa hay

Back
Top Bottom