What's new

BILAWAL IN TEARS AFTER VISITING INJURED CADETS IN QUETTA !

You don't get to choose your father. Neither a son should be judged for his father's actions.
so its ok to utilise the billions squandered by daddt dear

always sacrificed for restoration of democracy, the child who losts his mother in that sad manner, understands what are the results of terrorists activities and how badly its effect the family.
she was murdered for her GREED of govt not for democracy dont put a spin to it

Give him benefit of doubt, as his mother was killed by terrorist.
was she really is that why no inestigation under zardari rule, coz it would lead to in house conflict

A ruler's sympathy and sincerity is shown by the progress and welfare he has done for his province .
If bilawal really wants to win hearts then he should help the poor people of sindh and finish poverty from province. Then I'll vote for him otherwise my vote is waiting for imran khan.

she was murdered for her GREED of govt not for democracy dont put a spin to it

was she really is that why no inestigation under zardari rule, coz it would lead to in house conflict

what IK is doing , dont u think IK doing the same as well?

This is their home towns, larkana and lyari...
from where they are getting votes sinces 5 decades... No clean water not electricity .. and they are having VVVIP protocols

5563767962_48c07c7bf1_b.jpg

This is Moenjodaro. It is not Bilawal's fault that Moejodaro is in ruins. Plus those people (of Moenjodaro) never voted for him.

Last edited:
This is Moenjodaro. It is not Bilawal's fault that Moejodaro is in ruins. Plus those people never voted for him.
wow what logic you are using ?
never mind sind just go to kharkar chowrangi ie near bilawal house and you,ll see bilawal house encrouching one side of rd like its their god given right , there used to be a restaurant a couple of houses away from bilawal house that had to be closed due to no thorogh fare for the masses
i am opposed to this royal a,,
just have a look at lyari and then say with a straight face not his fault

what IK is doing , dont u think IK doing the same as well?
no he is just asking for accountability
if you ask me , Imran khan should go for treason case by his royal family and daughter ie gunja and marium

This is Moenjodaro. It is not Bilawal's fault that Moejodaro is in ruins. Plus those people (of Moenjodaro) never voted for him.
Ok..you are right, i have been to both places... Larkana was much in more miserable state, see pic below... can you live there?

111122-41.jpg

He is just asking from accountability . that is wrong ? Nawaz killed so many just to save his money just like Assad in Syria
Nawaz and CO can use Nukes to save their wealth

Last edited:
Did you even bother to read the post to which I replied?

wow what logic you are using ?

Now by using your high IQ logic please tell me why should Bilawal provide basic life necessities to an ancient mass grave like Moenjodaro?

Last edited:

Has his father been convicted for the crime you mention? Last I witnessed the father enjoyed to be commander in chief of a nuclear power for 5 years. If my state couldn't stop a criminal from becoming that why would I expect a son to disown his father.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom