What's new

BILAWAL IN TEARS AFTER VISITING INJURED CADETS IN QUETTA !

It could be that he truly recalls his losses; or that he succumbed to seeing human suffering up close as I am sure that none of his sycophantic close circle let him close to anything, or

maybe he has learnt it well from his father in the few years that he has been exposed to him.
upload_2016-10-31_7-32-57.png

I wonder if Bilawal knows who this guy is?

ooo come on kid............another Mustafa Kamal
Mustafa-Kamal-crying.jpg

I see Mustafa Kamal a very serious challenge in Karachi's politics ............. this guy is playing very calm game, his yesterday's address at his party's convention is an indicator of what he is trying.

Bilawal has the potential and the position to remake it or totally break it ............. it remains to be seen..... replacing Qaim Ali Shah with Murad Ali Shah was a step in the right direction.

Remembering one's own late mother and having tears in the eyes is human ................ I won't doubt him though they have been a big failure to capture killers of his mother. I hope he wasn't faking it.

Crocodile Tears, saap ka bacha sapola he hoskta hai.

Interior Sindh is in tatters, the infrastructure is falling apart, people have issues with basic necessities, but that is like water on a ducks back for him, and his goons.

The saying is - "water of a ducks' back"

I see Mustafa Kamal a very serious challenge in Karachi's politics ............. this guy is playing very calm game, his yesterday's address at his party's convention is an indicator of what he is trying.

Bilawal has the potential and the position to remake it or totally break it ............. it remains to be seen..... replacing Qaim Ali Shah with Murad Ali Shah was a step in the right direction.

Remembering one's own late mother and having tears in the eyes is human ................ I won't doubt him though they have been a big failure to capture killers of his mother. I hope he wasn't faking it.

Well he is already miskeen, you want him to be yateem as well?

The saying is - "water of a ducks' back"
Water is there, Duck is there, what's your problem? :p:

But Bilawal has father like Zardari...corrupt to the core.

Trust me 99.99% of the time, the apple does NOT fall far from the tree.

Very few & extremely rare cases of Azar and Hazrat Ibrahim A.S.

I am just giving him the benefit of the doubt .............. his real actions are still to be seen. For the time being I think blaming him for his father's actions is unjust.

Let's hope your "benefit of doubt" doesn't translate into a vote for him.

Personally I think I am more intelligent than your politicians combined (ALHAMDO LILAH) :D ......... apnay say neechi akal kay admi ko vote kiss liay karo ga may :p:

Personally I think I am more intelligent than your politicians combined (ALHAMDO LILAH) :D ......... apnay say neechi akal kay admi ko vote kiss liay karo ga may :p:
Well Bro, going by that logic, you will end up voting for no one.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom