What's new

BILAWAL IN TEARS AFTER VISITING INJURED CADETS IN QUETTA !

12364455234_142ffd937d.jpg
I am very suspicious about his gender.
Me too....

His mother was also killed by terrorist. PPPP is against talibanization from first day . PPPP party suffered more than any other party in Pakistan. Naturally he in tears .The more we move away from secularisation, the more danger in PAKISTAN.
PPPP is consistent in policy against talibanization & backward people, one of the reason it suffered most.
really!!!! and its not the hes crying that during his paps time as president nothing was done to bring culprits to justice

or it maybe hes crying coz he knows hes becoming irrelevant

ppp is the worst party in the history on Pakistan
Every time they are in power our country is in turmoil

I m not his supporter but this incident quetta attack was so horrific and barbarous that i even cried.Dont know about him but we all can not imagine the pain of the victim families.

PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari was in tears as he visited victims of the Quetta police academy attack at Civil Hospital on Sunday.

Over 60 people were killed last week when three heavily-armed militants wearing suicide vests stormed a police academy in Quetta.

The PPP chairman recounted how "BB came here to Balochistan despite being warned about security risks."

"My family and the people of Balochistan share the same pain," he said. "I am no ordinary politician. I am the son of BB. I am a victim of this terrorism."

"I met people inside. Ten are injured and recovering. They said their treatment is underway. But that they can get better treatment in Karachi... In my personal capacity I will see that they get help from the Sindh government."

Speaking about the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief, Bhutto said, "Imran Khan's problem and habit is… he is a puppet and the strings are in someone else’s hands."

"Unfortunately, he is not the professional and legend that he used to be. Without support, without the umpire’s signal, he cannot start a movement."

http://www.dawn.com/news/1293223/bilawal-in-tears-after-visiting-injured-cadets-in-quetta

This is their home towns, larkana and lyari...
from where they are getting votes sinces 5 decades... No clean water not electricity .. and they are having VVVIP protocols

5563767962_48c07c7bf1_b.jpg

5570288331_164fc45a2e_b.jpg

111122-41.jpg

Lyari
588173-blastlyaer-1375907813-542-640x480.jpg

Karachi_Lead.jpg

people-walk-down-the-streets-of-lyari-a-rundown-district-of-karachi-picture-id112854399

Give him benefit of doubt, as his mother was killed by terrorist.
Comon man you cant be serious! PPP knows that after what they have done in 5 years + current sindh govt they are not getting legit votes and no one cares about stupid sindh card anymore so they are using emotions car...that same old bs shareed and roona dhoona!! Sab bukwas hai!

Are you serious??? Jamaate-e-islami. You want to divide nation by deoband class and want to go towards extremist mentality . Be real man, Nation don't take them serious. There is no place for islamists in parliament. This is confused party which promoted extremism, and violence culture. They didn't say our army martyrs , killed by Baitullah Mehsud terrorist group.
being devils advocate why not??? this is a democracy

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom