What's new

BILAWAL IN TEARS AFTER VISITING INJURED CADETS IN QUETTA !

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari was in tears as he visited victims of the Quetta police academy attack at Civil Hospital on Sunday.

Over 60 people were killed last week when three heavily-armed militants wearing suicide vests stormed a police academy in Quetta.

The PPP chairman recounted how "BB came here to Balochistan despite being warned about security risks."

"My family and the people of Balochistan share the same pain," he said. "I am no ordinary politician. I am the son of BB. I am a victim of this terrorism."

"I met people inside. Ten are injured and recovering. They said their treatment is underway. But that they can get better treatment in Karachi... In my personal capacity I will see that they get help from the Sindh government."

Speaking about the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief, Bhutto said, "Imran Khan's problem and habit is… he is a puppet and the strings are in someone else’s hands."

"Unfortunately, he is not the professional and legend that he used to be. Without support, without the umpire’s signal, he cannot start a movement."

http://www.dawn.com/news/1293223/bilawal-in-tears-after-visiting-injured-cadets-in-quetta

PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari was in tears as he visited victims of the Quetta police academy attack at Civil Hospital on Sunday.

Over 60 people were killed last week when three heavily-armed militants wearing suicide vests stormed a police academy in Quetta.

The PPP chairman recounted how "BB came here to Balochistan despite being warned about security risks."

"My family and the people of Balochistan share the same pain," he said. "I am no ordinary politician. I am the son of BB. I am a victim of this terrorism."

"I met people inside. Ten are injured and recovering. They said their treatment is underway. But that they can get better treatment in Karachi... In my personal capacity I will see that they get help from the Sindh government."

Speaking about the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief, Bhutto said, "Imran Khan's problem and habit is… he is a puppet and the strings are in someone else’s hands."

"Unfortunately, he is not the professional and legend that he used to be. Without support, without the umpire’s signal, he cannot start a movement."

http://www.dawn.com/news/1293223/bilawal-in-tears-after-visiting-injured-cadets-in-quetta

Kisi ney kya khoob kaha hai, India waloo, tum aik Bhutto maar kar dikha do, baqi baatein baad main :rofl:

His mother was also killed by terrorist. PPPP is against talibanization from first day . PPPP party suffered more than any other party in Pakistan. Naturally he in tears .The more we move away from secularisation, the more danger in PAKISTAN.
PPPP is consistent in policy against talibanization & backward people, one of the reason it suffered most.

His mother was also killed by terrorist. PPPP is against talibanization from first day . PPPP party suffered more than any other party in Pakistan. Naturally he in tears .The more we move away from secularisation, the more danger in PAKISTAN.
PPPP is consistent in policy against talibanization & backward people, one of the reason it suffered most.
I'm afraid that is just pure hogwash. PPPP & PMLN are nothing but blood sucking leeches.

I'm afraid that is just pure hogwash. PPPP & PMLN are nothing but blood sucking leeches.
Isn't PPPP in consistent against talibanisation & backward people?. Atleast he is consistent unlink PMLN & PTI.
Yeah, no doubt PPPP wins in corruption. lolzzzzz :lol:

This is the same man whose party is ruling Thar where children died of hunger begging for food and medicine and this man just gave them "Promises and false hopes"..

Weeping crocodile tears won't approve his patriotism it would only prove his gender being a "Billo Rani"..

I bet the Glycerin he used for tears would cost the finance in millions...!!

Okay it's good that you're kind hearted person bilawal.
But now there's need to change these tears into an effort.
You need to help poor people of pakistan and take them out of misery .

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom