What's new

Bilawal Bhutto will be next prime minister: Awan

@ Skywalker

you are one of the oldest member here dude. I don't wanna miss you, please edit your post or you may be suspended/banned :cry:

Well i really thought after the death of Benazir Bhutto this guy will lead Pakistan and he will be like our Rahul Gandhi..But from what i heard from Pakistani friends here he is no better than his father..What can i say..good luck Pakistan..

I really want to :hitwall: the moment I think what kind of people are ruling over this pride land of ours. Zardari cannot run small business being its administrator and see he is trying to run one country... this young chap, Blawal Zardari is soo-over reactionary that it is likely he would burn himself someday for that.

Blawal is nothing but blood-line of our very own Sir Zardari. "Khappaaa ke rakh genge Pakistan Ko".

Actuailly if he actuailly runs for PM Ian not going lie Pakistan is a failed state that it .iam sick of the bs from Pakistan

And when did i say i did?, i can only go by my first impression of the person and his conduct. He seems far more mature compared to Bilawal, and i know all about his controversial statements and we are not here to discuss Rahul, but Bilawal.

Please stick to topic.

That is because Mr Gandhi is 40 years old while Mr Bhutto is 22. When Mr Gandhi was 22 the internet was not prevalent like now so embarrassing pictures were not put on the net for everyone to see.

Give the poor kid a break..he is 22.

You guys taking this really seriously, aren't you?

Firstly, a very strong anti-incumbent sentiment is the rule of the land. PPP might very well not come in power the next time.

Secondly. it's (fake) Dr. Babar Awan who might not be along for a ride for much long.

Thirdly, even with the family(ness) of politics, it's way out of question.

Lastly, do not compare BB with Bilawal. BB led a populist movement aged 33 against Zia in a time of sheer tyranny and attracted the largest political crowds in our history.

Correct on all points, especially about BB's struggle against Zia. She suffered real jail for years and lots of pressure and threats under a regime which could have even killed her and gotten away because of the Afghan Jihad.

Bilawal may be a 'partying' kind of boy but, as someone pointed about, there are plenty of people in Pakistan who party and 'show off'.

Babar Awan is just doing politics and boosting morale of his troops. Bilawal has very little chance of becoming anything more than the CM of Sindh, at the most. There is a very good chance that the next PM will be Nawaz Sharif.

BUT...if Bilawal does real struggle and 'EARN' his place by smart politics and sound judgments then so be it. We need to respect what people elect in free and fair elections.

PS. The only Bhutto who has any chance of becoming the PM in the near future is Fatima Bhutto IF she joins the mainstream PPP.

Last edited:
Well if Pakistani People vote for PPP then i am going to respect PPP Decision as it will be indirectly people's decision.

hmm well it really depends i mean most of people in the conuntry dont even vote so is it really ppl voting not sure about it? btw i would respect the decision if he comes fair and dosent **** up every thing

oh is is that bilawal which is a rich spoiled homeboy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

But yet again how much a person be spoiled .. if hes honest with country then i dont have any problems but thats unlikely.. person raised up in UK .. who cant even speak Urdu properly simply unlikely to become a successful PM .. !

Bhutto also once mentioned.. " in molvio ko ye nazar ata he ke me kitni peeta hoon ye nazar nai ata ke me mulk ke liye kia karta hoon. "

lol the problem is when will this happenen lol ill be praying like extra namaz the day the ppl finally wake up ana take some actions

Back
Top Bottom