What's new

Bilawal Bhutto will be next prime minister: Awan

Lets see how our next Prime Minster is partying and play boying:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he never ever becomes PM.....the Pakistani people need to elect their own PM.....the vast majority of the elite do worse than the likes of bilawal. These so called leaders (munafiqs) believe its their god given right to lead. These are the ones that will live off the country and make it better for their club members. its shameful....they are miles away from their deen/quran/sunnah obligations!!!!

We should run a smear campaign against him on popular media. Perhaps the youth could come with innovative ideas..so we dont have him imposed as our president.

He is a secular guy and should be given a chance. Maybe he brings sweeping reforms in the country and Pakistanis get rid of their religion. Try to learn from Bilawal Bhutto; he is 'the' leader and suitable for Pakistan.

He is a secular guy and should be given a chance. Maybe he brings sweeping reforms in the country and Pakistanis get rid of their religion. Try to learn from Bilawal Bhutto; he is 'the' leader and suitable for Pakistan.

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic but many people won't get it. Or I am totally wrong and you're serious and have lost your mind.

President of Pakistan: Mr. Bilawal Bhutto.
CMs of all provinces: From PPP
Mr. Babar Awan: Prime minister of Pakistan
Jamshed Dasti: Speaker National Assembly etc
Armed Forces head: President
National secret agency: Works under ministry.

^^This will help Pakistan rebuild.

Furthermore, media is spreading BS about Mr. Zardari and his advisors. This time Mr. Zardari should appoint a pro PPP army chief so Mr. Zardari gets rid of all BS.

Ok im sorry but i totally believe your a high hahaha i mean you think a 22 years old will bring a change in Pakistan!!! You think all what is happening in Pakistan comes from Zardari? Buddy boy give credit to COAS of Pakistan for saving this country again. Im sorry but cut the cra....p of Bhutto family and nawaz....

I hope it never happens ... otherwise Pakistan will be really doomed for good.

President of Pakistan: Mr. Bilawal Bhutto.
CMs of all provinces: From PPP
Mr. Babar Awan: Prime minister of Pakistan
Jamshed Dasti: Speaker National Assembly etc
Armed Forces head: President
National secret agency: Works under ministry.

^^This will help Pakistan rebuild.

I am serious and Mr. Zardari is one of the brightest Pakistanis out there. I don't think that I have lost my mind...:cool:

Furthermore, media is spreading BS about Mr. Zardari and his advisors. This time Mr. Zardari should appoint a pro PPP army chief so Mr. Zardari gets rid of all BS.

there is a limit of jokes my friend,

ab kitna hansao ge :lol: - kahin main hans hans ke hi mar naa jaon :rofl:

Yaar, this boy hasn't got any experience about even the environment of pakistan, May Allah Help Pakistan!!!

Yaar, this boy hasn't got any experience about even the environment of pakistan, May Allah Help Pakistan!!!

he has one plus point and one negative
plus point=son of benazir bhutto , negative point= sone of asif zardari

Back
Top Bottom