What's new

Bilawal Bhutto will be next prime minister: Awan

What about Fatima Bhutto guys??i read one of her interview..she seems to be a mature lady and young blood..

Dynasty of Bhutto family. Feudalism ruined this country. But blame the voters. Who again and again re elect the thugs and NRO survivors. What a brilliant shame...

Dynasty of Bhutto family. Feudalism ruined this country. But blame the voters. Who again and again re elect the thugs and NRO survivors. What a brilliant shame...

Usual urban upper middle pseudo-liberal intellectual hiccups and verbal vomit. Urbaniites love to label every problem as emanating from feudalism even when we have near 40% urbanization now. When a class-economist speaks about Feudalism, I'm happy to listen to him but when intellectually dishonest people blabber about feudalism and especially complain about the choices and acts of the average Pakistani, I cannot help but raise my fist. The uneducated yet honest, illiterate but hard working, poor yet tax paying people of Pakistan have taken it to whatever standard of living we have today. It pains me when I hear such verbal vomits from the people who live in comfy houses at the expense of the poor of Pakistan (since everybody is complacent in class exploitation) and blame the average Pakistani for the problems that they themselves are responsible for through direct association with the state apparatus. The class structure of society is exploitative and you do not want to do anything about it since it works in your favour. Apathetic, narcissistic, obnoxious, dishonest and vocal urbaniites are the bane of this society. The farmer is the true heir of this country.

"Of all the preposterous assumptions of humanity over humanity, nothing exceeds most of the criticisms made on the habits of the poor by the well-housed, well-warmed, and well-fed" Herman Melville

forget her, I am also young blood younger than her, VOTE for me :bounce::bounce:

I can just imagine your first public speech. Two minutes into it, you will have to make a run for it and all the Mullahs will be running after you. :lol:

Keeping your opinion about religion in mind, expect a worldwide Fatwa on your head if you ever run for office. :)

Go for it. :tup:

I can just imagine your first public speech. Two minutes into it, you will have to make a run for it and all the Mullahs will be running after you. :lol:

Keeping your opinion about religion in mind, expect a worldwide Fatwa on your head if you ever run for office. :)

Will be fun if she become the PM :pop:

that will be fun, Mullahs declaring me a Kafir on the run for elections but don't worry i will win one day, i wont give up :P

Send in some British Pounds

Hes currently studying in Cambridge University, he performing exceptionally well in his current course Killing Innocent Civilians.

Back
Top Bottom