What's new

Bilawal Bhutto will be next prime minister: Awan

Well Mr Babar, thanks for the joke of the day, this is what I would have said 2-3 years ago. But is Zardari can be president then any thing can happen.

well sir at least teach the lad how to talk! Rather then acting like a jerk (aka act himself)

YouTube - Bilawal Bhutto Zardari urdu speech

HORRIBLE ACCENT ... DAMN :what: This guy is Pakistani can't even speak properly

I respect Mr Bhutto origional admirer of his passionate speeches but I fear we need to get away from "this politics of heriditary democracy" and move to more issue based democratic base

I don't care what your grand dad did or you mom did what I care about is what will you do in next 4 years in power ....

ISSUES you will solve during the time ...

We need political parties to clearly outline what they will fix !!!

No statement like , we will fix poverty
No statements like , we will fix electrical shortages

Yes more statements like ,

We will create 2,000,000 new jobs
We will create 50 power plants 2 in each province

OUT with the vague statement and in with actuall figures

Rambo, what point are you trying to make with the huge wall of text?

Ignore him he is chronic Indian troll been banned few hours ago by T-Faz with this same message and Indian flags now he came again but with Pak flags

HORRIBLE ACCENT ... DAMN :what: This guy is Pakistani can't even speak properly

I respect Mr Bhutto origional admirer of his passionate speeches but I fear we need to get away from "this politics of heriditary democracy" and move to more issue based democratic base

I don't care what your grand dad did or you mom did what I care about is what will you do in next 4 years in power ....

ISSUES you will solve during the time ...

We need political parties to clearly outline what they will fix !!!

No statement like , we will fix poverty
No statements like , we will fix electrical shortages

Yes more statements like ,

We will create 2,000,000 new jobs
We will create 50 power plants 2 in each province

OUT with the vague statement and in with actuall figures

Dude you ever think that that lad is even remotely capable of achieving that level of thinking. A must watch!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jana Mata kho khkari chay daa kay kikhee dee hahahahah

hahaha zaka tola tola spha ye khoree, da dee kikhee daro hum sirf bahar melawee gee

If Milhouse Zardari Bhutto becomes Prime Minister, I am going to turn against this country.

xin_2820305222143625730117.jpg

milhouse.gif

Even Milhouse is depressed becuase he looks like Bilawal Zardari Bhutto.

art.bilawal.afp.gi.jpg

tumblr_kwxmx948cg1qzyvu2.gif

When it looks like one, it probably is one.

sounds like mr awan was high on drugs when he made this statement , A kid in mid twenties our PM ... !!?

I love my country to death, and I just hope that I never get a chance to go somewhere where these traitors are present, any one the black water Malik, the unlawful law minister Awan the chor daku janwar Zardar donkey. Because I like and wear the shoes in the below pic alot. And have a decent aim as well.

CAT-W88013-00-2.fpx

Trust me, i have had the displeasure of meeting both Zardari Jnr and Monus Elahi... They are both anything but Rahul Gandhi.

Well you have not met Rahul Gandhi..you don't know anything about him. Mr Gandhi is probably not that smart..his father was an idiot so the chances are that he is also not that bright.

Well you have not met Rahul Gandhi..you don't know anything about him. Mr Gandhi is probably not that smart..his father was an idiot so the chances are that he is also not that bright.

And when did i say i did?, i can only go by my first impression of the person and his conduct. He seems far more mature compared to Bilawal, and i know all about his controversial statements and we are not here to discuss Rahul, but Bilawal.

Please stick to topic.

Back
Top Bottom