What's new

Bila-Unwaan

Chauvinist

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1) Tell your interests
I have multiple interests..You can call me jack of all trades. Sports,book reading,Awaara_Gardi,Food,Chess and Mountains are some of my favorite interests..And yes Pakistan..I am attached to this land to the extent of chauvinism and so I am.

2) What do you do.
I just prepare myself to study .I try to find out some motivation to open the book . Most of the time I can't so I just sit back,relax,eat or tease people.

3) How did you find us
Facebook Zindabaad..That was the time when Gaza was under attack and I used to be a Key_board jahadan then I found you people and I googled.I didn't know how to use this forum for a long time now I came to know(That's a bit embarrassing to me)

4) What interests you here?
Analysis...That most of the people do here.
And a secret thing too..

5) What is your profession?
Current status of mine is a student.I Would be repairing the DNA of stupid people..I'll be a bio-technologist next year. You can visit me if you want to have a mutation but of-course visit on your own risk.

6) Future plans?
To die in the lap of Nanga_Parbat with a "Markhour" sign on my face.Try to payoff the debt of this country that it put on my fragile shoulders although it can't be but we can try.And I would..And thats it.

Back
Top Bottom