What's new

Biker's Lounge

That's all I could afford back in college. Did not have any cash to buy anything used, and was to eager to get some wheels. so have been riding this since college, Was thinking of getting something different, but hopefully by next year I will start my own cafe racer project . Motorcycles have become a low priority since marriage, now it's all about house, and investments and blah blah blah.... getting older sucks.

Anything with two wheels is all good in my book. How many miles on the VStar? What base will you use for the cafe racer?

PS: Age is only a number. :D

Anything with two wheels is all good in my book. How many miles on the VStar? What base will you use for the cafe racer?

PS: Age is only a number. :D

Not really sure, CB500 or 750 looks like a good place to start, but then again they have one some really nice looking CR's from the Virago 750, virago 950 and the 1100. I am actively looking for a virago project bike.

yamaha-xv750-2.jpg

Not really sure, CB500 or 750 looks like a good place to start, but then again they have one some really nice looking CR's from the Virago 750, virago 950 and the 1100. I am actively looking for a virago project bike.

yamaha-xv750-2.jpg

You must be a V-Twin fan, then.

You must be a V-Twin fan, then.
well I wrote something cheesy (edit)
But yes I am fan of the vtwins, but these days straights with chips have done great things too.... CB's are straights, and one of my techs has CB500 and it's a wonderfull ride ... Now only if i can convince him to sell it to me.

on a side note wouldn't mind a t120 Bonneyville either.

Last edited:
Yes ; I just came to here to say HI to you

Saw that you came back

As much as I can appreciate that welcome, certain fingers are itching to thread ban me (or worse) on any pretext, even going off topic, when others are the ones doing it. I meant no offence to you, Sir.

well I wrote something cheesy (edit)
But yes I am fan of the vtwins, but these days straights with chips have done great things too.... CB's are straights, and one of my techs has CB500 and it's a wonderfull ride ... Now only if i can convince him to sell it to me.

on a side note wouldn't mind a t120 Bonneyville either.

The old small displacement fours have a charm all their own, no doubt, but why not just get a new Scrambler or XS900? The Bonnies are okay as long as you do not have fillings to be shaken loose. :D

Back
Top Bottom