What's new

Biker's Lounge

O you are back. Welcome! We were were discussing something and all of a sudden you vanished.

I did not vanish. I was banned unjustifiably. Now I do not wish to participate in any serious discussions. Lesson learned. :D.

Is this better?

View attachment 320816

The 10 bikes, from left to right are ......

Ya much.

Cant make out the first one from just its ***.

Then you have a Ducati Monster, a VFR, a GS (but alloys, the 800?), a ZX14R, a Ducati Multistrada, a Triumph Tiger, a BMW K1600 GTL, a Goldwing, and what looks like a Speed Triple with a touring screen.

How did I do??

I did not vanish. I was banned unjustifiably. Now I do not wish to participate in any serious discussions. Lesson learned. :D.
Nothing is serious on cyber world anyways......Most people are only around to kill time and have fun.:-)

Ya much.

Cant make out the first one from just its ***.

Then you have a Ducati Monster, a VFR, a GS (but alloys, the 800?), a ZX14R, a Ducati Multistrada, a Triumph Tiger, a BMW K1600 GTL, a Goldwing, and what looks like a Speed Triple with a touring screen.

How did I do??

Pretty good. The first one on the left posing like Kim Kardashian is a Yamaha FJ-09. The real interesting one is the last one on the right.

Nothing is serious on cyber world anyways......Most people are only around to kill time and have fun.:-)

Oh I am having fun. :D

The real interesting one is the last one on the right.

Unless its a kit, there are not many motorcycles anymore with those headlights and the distinctive forks. Cant see the triple headers though. And the clutch casing does look a bit too massive.

I give up.

Unless its a kit, there are not many motorcycles anymore with those headlights and the distinctive forks. Cant see the triple headers though. And the clutch casing does look a bit too massive.

I give up.

Buell Ulysses XB12XT.

Buell Ulysses XB12XT.

:tup::tup::tup:

2008_Buell_Ulysses_XB12XT_4.jpg

This bike has many clever touches in design and engineering, for example check out the front disc and the rear backrest and carrier. A friend rode this beside me at well over - cough cough - legal speeds on I-40 right up to its top speed. :D

This bike has many clever touches in design and engineering, for example check out the front disc and the rear backrest and carrier. A friend rode this beside me at well over - cough cough - legal speeds on I-40 right up to its top speed. :D

I got the disc now that you pointed it out. Must be mind boggling braking. But huge risk of damage and warping too.

Did not get the clever bit of the fold down backrest though?

Naked bikes looks sexier than the boxes attached to it . Just love the term , no strings attached and a trip armed with nothing more than a backpack and a bike . At least once in a year :yahoo:

A 650? Laid back, for sure. But cool. :D

That's all I could afford back in college. Did not have any cash to buy anything used, and was to eager to get some wheels. so have been riding this since college, Was thinking of getting something different, but hopefully by next year I will start my own cafe racer project .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom