What's new

Biharis and their sacrifices for Pakistan

though i know you are a proud pakistani now,but the most saddening thing about partition is/was the loss of contact and culture of the ancestral land ,especially for those who migrated (on both the sides)..

Well my nana was an active member of Muslim League and his village was safe during the riots but he chose to migrate to east pakistan and my grandfather also done the samething! still many of relatives live there my father visited bihar in 1980s and their whole village gathered there to see the people from Pakistan and when they were preparing for going back to pakistan the whole villagers were crying and weeping :D you indians are so emotional man :P

Last edited:
Well my nana was an active member of Muslim League and his village was safe during the riots but he chose to migrate to east pakistan and my grandfather also done the samething! still many of relatives live there my father visited bihar in 1980s and their whole village gathered there to see the people from Pakistan and when they were preparing for going back to pakistan the whole villager were crying and weeping :D you indians are so emotional man :P
hehe,that's great..so which district u from there??my origin lies in Buxar..
and yes,we miss west India:( :P

Yes Pakistan is for muslims and we are Pakistanis and people of KPK and Balochistan is our pride
so better shut your mouth ! enough hatred against biharis and full time bakwas !!

They didnt took up weapons
their only crime is to give shelter to punjabi and pakhtuns traders living their and support to army which ultimately gave rise to hatred against bihari among bengalis

I have no hatred of you, have I at any point in my posts on this particular thread have shown any hatred or racism, I have not discriminated nor have have I called anyone unequal, I just pointed out that Yes you are a Pakistani mo doubt in that but a native Pakistani is he who hails from the actual land.

I never said anyone is better then each other or preference should be given to any particular group.

We have enough people here as it is, we got over 2 mill Afghans, we got Bengalis roaming Karachi and god knows who else along with the afghans.

Bengalis out please you have a country now, Afghans please you have overstayed time to move on, any other Biharis who have no connection here since 47 and not After 1950, send them home.

Give us our fukkin country back.

My maternal grandfathers entire family/ village of 300 people in India, were slaughtered brutally in the late 1940's by Hindu fanatics. He was the sole survivor and ended up inheriting about +/- 400 hectares of fruit orchards. But he was so traumatized and disillusioned with life, that he donated everything he had to an orphanage. He handed over his kids to their maternal grandparents and became a sufi, moved to Pakpattan, eventually dieing there.

After this tragic incident everyone that could, moved to Karachi. None of my 700 relatives that I know of in Karachi support sectarian or language based politics. They appreciate every big / little thing that Pakistan has offered them, and are loyal to this land. They do realize had they stayed back, they would have never gotten such opportunities, and would have been 3rd class citizens.

I personally - all the way from my ISSB selection, to being badly injured at the border, forcing me to leave my infantry unit and then my higher education borne by the Army, and ultimately retiring at the age of 44 as a Brigadier, never faced any crap like Ghilzai. On three occasions misguided bigots did confront me, but they got well taken care of. In two instances Punjabis and in one a Pathan took care of it, on my behalf. Teaching me the most important lesson of my life, that Pakistanis stick together in thick and thin.

Misguided people like Ghilzai exist in our society, but are very few. AND usually a hug and a kiss on the forehead sorts them out.

My apologies for derailing this thread. Coming back to Biharis the best thing for them would be for GOP to send back the 1m+ Bengalis, and bring the 300k Biharis, but this as we all know is not going to happen. Nonetheless, we should all at least try and do what we can, to bring back these Pakistanis, if not, at least remember them in our prayers. This is the least we can do.

hehe,that's great..so which district u from there??my origin lies in Buxar..
and yes,we miss west India:( :P

Yr abba said that dada was from Sivan
but here comes the masala in story we are not true bihari actually my forefathers were pakhtuns who joined mughal forces in early 1700 and were appointed generals , during 1857 war of independence they flee to bihar for shelter then on 1947 my grandfather migrated to east pakistan and then on 1971 to west pakistan
So long journey and sacrifices :rolleyes:

I have no hatred of you, have I at any point in my posts on this particular thread have shown any hatred or racism, I have not discriminated nor have have I called anyone unequal, I just pointed out that Yes you are a Pakistani mo doubt in that but a native Pakistani is he who hails from the actual land.

I never said anyone is better then each other or preference should be given to any particular group.

We have enough people here as it is, we got over 2 mill Afghans, we got Bengalis roaming Karachi and god knows who else along with the afghans.

Bengalis out please you have a country now, Afghans please you have overstayed time to move on, any other Biharis who have no connection here since 47 and not After 1950, send them home.

Give us our fukkin country back.

No room for those who sacrifised everything for Pakistan
bhai tum la-ilaaj ho

So the Bengali diaspora, who are probably proud Pakistani citizens and have chosen to stay in Pakistan are receiving shit just because the Biharis who have now chosen to accept Bangladeshi citizenship instead of being repatriated? You would happily exchange your existing proud citizens for another bunch who wants to be in Pakistan?

So the Bengali diaspora, who are probably proud Pakistani citizens and have chosen to stay in Pakistan are receiving shit just because the Biharis who have now chosen to accept Bangladeshi citizenship instead of being repatriated? You would happily exchange your existing proud citizens for another bunch who wants to be in Pakistan?

No we'd exchange the 2 million Illegal Bangladeshis residing in Pakistan (as per our records) for the Biharis who wish to be a part of Pakistan - Five million illegal immigrants residing in Pakistan – The Express Tribune

All I said native Pakistani is he who hails from his ancestral land that makes Pakistan.

Why is it so bad to say that?.

By saying that how is it discriminatory ?.

By saying that how does it make those not native of this land less Pakistani?.

Last edited:
My maternal grandfathers entire family/ village of 300 people in India, were slaughtered brutally in the late 1940's by Hindu fanatics. He was the sole survivor and ended up inheriting about +/- 400 hectares of fruit orchards. But he was so traumatized and disillusioned with life, that he donated everything he had to an orphanage. He handed over his kids to their maternal grandparents and became a sufi, moved to Pakpattan, eventually dieing there.

After this tragic incident everyone that could, moved to Karachi. None of my 700 relatives that I know of in Karachi support sectarian or language based politics. They appreciate every big / little thing that Pakistan has offered them, and are loyal to this land. They do realize had they stayed back, they would have never gotten such opportunities, and would have been 3rd class citizens.

I personally - all the way from my ISSB selection, to being badly injured at the border, forcing me to leave my infantry unit and then my higher education borne by the Army, and ultimately retiring at the age of 44 as a Brigadier, never faced any crap like Ghilzai. On three occasions misguided bigots did confront me, but they got well taken care of. In two instances Punjabis and in one a Pathan took care of it, on my behalf. Teaching me the most important lesson of my life, that Pakistanis stick together in thick and thin.

Misguided people like Ghilzai exist in our society, but are very few. AND usually a hug and a kiss on the forehead sorts them out.

My apologies for derailing this thread. Coming back to Biharis the best thing for them would be for GOP to send back the 1m+ Bengalis, and bring the 300k Biharis, but this as we all know is not going to happen. Nonetheless, we should all at least try and do what we can, to bring back these Pakistanis, if not, at least remember them in our prayers. This is the least we can do.

Abu Nasr Sahib, aap ko main dil se poore adab o ehtaraam ke saath apni khiraaj e aqeedat pesh karta hun. Allah ta'ala aap ko jazay e khair de aur aap ki har muraad poori kare Ameen in sha Allah ta'ala..
please forgive me if my Urdu is not perfect. I am trying to learn the language.

Abu Nasr Sahib, aap ko main dil se poore adab o ehtaraam ke saath apni khiraaj e aqeedat pesh karta hun. Allah ta'ala aap ko jazay e khair de aur aap ki har muraad poori kare Ameen in sha Allah ta'ala..
please forgive me if my Urdu is not perfect. I am trying to learn the language.
Your Urdu is perfect. I sincerely appreciate your sentiments, from the bottom of my heart Thank You.

All I said native Pakistani is he who hails from his ancestral land that makes Pakistan.

Why is it so bad to say that, why is it bad to say that?.

By saying that how is it discriminatory ?.

By saying that how does it make those not native if this land less Pakistani?.
You guys were not pakistani before independence, what was you before that? Whatever you was keep that name. Rest of us Pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom