What's new

Biharis and their sacrifices for Pakistan

Partition bloodshed was all in Punjab i don't understand how some people can try to fool others. Its no joke. 65 War was Lahore and Sialkot and during 71 war Soldiers were Punjabis and Pashtuns. Besides the number of martyrs over 90,000 of them there became POW.

What about the ones already here? Should we send them back to their homeland? Regardless of the sacrifices they gave during partition or how they sided with Pakistan Army during '71 .

No problem with them as it was their destiny to be here, I am talking about this supposed plan to bring more from bangladesh which is senseless when we are refusing our own countrymen IDPs to enter other provinces.

Partition bloodshed was all in Punjab i don't understand how some people can try to fool others. Its no joke. Even during 71 war Soldiers were Punjabis and Pashtuns. Besides the number of martyrs. over 90,000 of them became POW.

Are you aware what happened with Biharis during the '71 war? Or this is the alternate history again?

PLus our former capital :rofl:

rf.jpg

Lal Qila with Pakistani parcham as our great admiral general zaid hamid said ;):lol:

we will be praying at our masjid one day

Why not? Sure , give me reasons . But you love to host those Afghans , mate , isn't that true? How do you tolerate him to have problems with patriots of this country?

Is it so? How many people would you say , share those exact same sentiments?
Well thanks to our (pashtun's) hospitality, Afghans never closed their doors for our IDPs even though they are literally in stone age and are themeselves malnutritioned. Wrorwali and musalmaniat is strong in our part of the world.

Are you aware what happened with Biharis during the '71 war? Or this is the alternate history again?

Are you aware we sacraficed Kashmir, a land which actually borders Pakistan and has ethnic , historical and cultural links just to save you ???

Partition bloodshed was all in Punjab i don't understand how some people can try to fool others. Its no joke. 65 War was Lahore and Sialkot and during 71 war Soldiers were Punjabis and Pashtuns. Besides the number of martyrs over 90,000 of them there became POW.

Actually I also dont understand the logic behind the term "partition of india" , when it was actually partition of Punjab in 1947 and of Kashmir in 1948. All other states of india and pakistan remained intact.

Last edited:
No problem with them as it was their destiny to be here, I am talking about this supposed plan to bring more from bangladesh which is senseless when we are refusing our own countrymen IDPs to enter other provinces.

I do not believe in destiny , there is no fate but what we make . You know what , they wont be brought back for a variety of reasons whom I wish not to discuss here , seeing the mood , you needn't not fear , you needn't worry . But its an eye opener seriously about the sentiments I am seeing in this thread for people who gave everything for this Islamic Republic of Pakistan . Even the ones stranded there in Bangladesh today , fought alongside the Pakistan Army and hence today , live in camps under pathetic conditions and still hope to come to Pakistan one day .

No , we are refusing them entry anywhere , didn't I already answer you?

Are you aware we sacraficed Kashmir, a land which actually borders Pakistan and has ethnic , historical and cultural links just to save you ???

Really? How? Please enlighten me .

Back
Top Bottom